Romsey 16 October

experiencedfun

This was my first trip out to Romsey & I'd like to send a big :thumbsup: to the organisers of the show.

Despite an extra, extra long trip out there after being forced off the Monash Fwy (thanks Citylink :mad ) and then coping with the constantly changing weather conditions it was still a great day. Not forgetting the extra long trip home due to roadworks on Tullamarine Fwy :swear: - My partner and I still had a great day & will definitely enter the show again next year.

The rings were well set out, plenty of space to set up, could park right next to the oval so didn't have to lug all of the gear for miles, show sec office easy to find and best of all - plenty of toilet paper in the loos !!! :clap:

Thank you Romsey Kennel Club!

Cheers

This was my first trip out to Romsey & I'd like to send a big :thumbsup: to the organisers of the show.

Despite an extra, extra long trip out there after being forced off the Monash Fwy (thanks Citylink :mad ) and then coping with the constantly changing weather conditions it was still a great day. Not forgetting the extra long trip home due to roadworks on Tullamarine Fwy :swear: - My partner and I still had a great day & will definitely enter the show again next year.

The rings were well set out, plenty of space to set up, could park right next to the oval so didn't have to lug all of the gear for miles, show sec office easy to find and best of all - plenty of toilet paper in the loos !!! :clap:

Thank you Romsey Kennel Club!

Cheers

Well said MM, it was a great day :thumbsup:

Thanks to the club who also had their own website with their schedule and address of the venue on it. I had left home without looking at the address (first time exhibitor there) So went on Google on my mobile, looked for Romsey kennel Club, found their website and the address for the show. Put that in my GPS and away i went :-)