Dol Is So Addictive

huskies4life88

Guest donatella

Its really nice talking to people who are also passionate about dogs. I think my facebook is sick of seeing pics and hearing about my fur baby :laugh:

I don't get much work done these days.... :( & I am putting on weight :( All the fault of DOL. Even bought a lap top so I can take DOL on holidays with me. Maybe someone should start up a DOL Anonomys. I must say it is far more interesting than the TV :thumbsup: & as far as housework goes...well, there is always tomorrow :laugh:

Edited by sheena

I don't get much work done these days.... :( & I am putting on weight :( All the fault of DOL. Even bought a lap top so I can take DOL on holidays with me. Maybe someone should start up a DOL Anonomys. I must say it is far more interesting than the TV :thumbsup: & as far as housework goes...well, there is always tomorrow :laugh:

hahahahah :rofl:

LMFAO OMG so true

''Putting on weight;-housework needs attention"I can so identify with this.DOL is like a good book that you just can't put down.It has a bit of everything;drama, angst ,tears and jokes,in amongst helpful information and different points of view.There should be a"" warning dol can be addictive""when you sign up.

troy: you need mobile notifications like FB hahaha :laugh::thumbsup:

you can set notifications of watched threads to be sent to your email whenever someone posts :) It's in 'my settings' > notification options. If you then have push email you would never miss a thing!