Its Getting Hot !

Rainy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two of our four with their absolute favourite anytime toy - the hose. They will sit and stare at the hose until you pick it up and squirt them with it. Chasing water from the hose is their favourite game.

Anticipation

Welovewatercrop.jpg

Chase the water

Chasethewatercrop.jpg

Catch the water

Catchthewatercrop.jpg

(these have been resized to small on photobucket but for some reason wont display small here for 24 hours)

Yay if I can figure out how to put video up here I will post a video of Sasha after class today. When we were leaving, someone turned on the sprinklers. LOL. Considering how hot it was today, Sasha had a great time playing with the sprinklers. LOL. Wished I had managed to get her inital reaction though.

Here are some beach pics. Going again in a month's time. I know Sasha will LOVE it as much as I do.

P5224986-1.jpg

P5224991.jpg

P5224973.jpg

P1100782.jpg

P5090314.jpg

Meg... lol lol lol! James and I had such a laugh looking at this. My comment was 'This is what happens when you love your dog more than your money - note the custom cabinet of this shiny new spa, and who is using it? The dDane :D :rofl::thumbsup:

Here's my waterbaby Zeke enjoying one of our frequent days at the beach.

Paddling:

ZekeBeach.jpg

Ocean + palm frond = love

ZekeBeach4.jpg

Zeke's wisdom: always shower off the salt water after a trip to the beach :D

ZekeBeach7.jpg

Meg... lol lol lol! James and I had such a laugh looking at this. My comment was 'This is what happens when you love your dog more than your money - note the custom cabinet of this shiny new spa, and who is using it? The dDane :D :rofl::thumbsup:

:laugh: There's two of them.........

PB042089.jpg

He was trying to work out where the bubbles came from! He's not the sharpest tool in the shed :o