Litters Due In January 2012

Bilbo Baggins

The sound like guinea pigs too LOL

Here are some pics taken this morning - all seem to be going well and Sohvi is being a great mumthus far. They should be fluffy in a few weeks - but at this stage its definately easier to keep those collars on - and I'm going to need them!

crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif when I made them bigger to get a better look they went blue.

You might need a new monitor BB, the pictures are clear when enlarged on mine. They are gorgeous! :D

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some pics taken this morning - all seem to be going well and Sohvi is being a great mumthus far. They should be fluffy in a few weeks - but at this stage its definately easier to keep those collars on - and I'm going to need them!

crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif when I made them bigger to get a better look they went blue.

You might need a new monitor BB, the pictures are clear when enlarged on mine. They are gorgeous! :D

It was on the phone.

It was on the phone.

An Iphone can only do so much. :)