Litters Due In January 2012

Bilbo Baggins

:thumbsup: Peace and quiet - Love it. Happy whelping Sohvi.

Make sure you have the camera all charged up and ready.- coffee on the boil etc.

Will keep a close eye on here to hear the happy news.

teapot is all good to go and I have the iphone ready LOL

How exciting, hope you get in a "nana nap" sounds like tonights the night! :)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all - has been a rather eventful afternoon for us but the shorthand version is 8 Lappie pups (a big litter for us although certainly not the biggest!) - 4 boys & 4 girls - 5 creams & 3 dark (prob tri colour although 1 may be black - will have to wait and see ;) ). Mum is doing well ;)

Hi all - has been a rather eventful afternoon for us but the shorthand version is 8 Lappie pups (a big litter for us although certainly not the biggest!) - 4 boys & 4 girls - 5 creams & 3 dark (prob tri colour although 1 may be black - will have to wait and see ;) ). Mum is doing well ;)

Congrats!! I can't wait for the pictures :thumbsup:

they are guinea pigs right now - hungrey little guinea pigs

It's interesting to hear what others liken their new born puppies to. Lappiemum has guinea pigs, my scotties are like little black slugs,

black labradors are like seals. What else do we liken our new borns to.

The sound like guinea pigs too LOL

Here are some pics taken this morning - all seem to be going well and Sohvi is being a great mumthus far. They should be fluffy in a few weeks - but at this stage its definately easier to keep those collars on - and I'm going to need them!

post-27394-0-63699100-1327204564_thumb.jpg

post-27394-0-46529500-1327204573_thumb.jpg

post-27394-0-55096500-1327204582_thumb.jpg

post-27394-0-93387200-1327204593_thumb.jpg

Here are some pics taken this morning - all seem to be going well and Sohvi is being a great mumthus far. They should be fluffy in a few weeks - but at this stage its definately easier to keep those collars on - and I'm going to need them!

crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif when I made them bigger to get a better look they went blue.

crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif when I made them bigger to get a better look they went blue.

Sorry - bad lighting in the whelping room. I've got a friend who takes better pics coming out on Thursday so should have nicer pics then!

They are cute though - you'll just have to trust me on that one! LOL