Litters Due In January 2012

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angelsun is pleased to announce the very long awaited litter of German Pinschers. It's been 3.5 years since I had a litter on my own, and it's very satisfying to say the least.

Luna (Ch.Beebronx Celestial Angelsun) is contented mom to 6 boys, and a girl born today. All black and tan and vWD clear by parentage. Sire is Dane (Ch.Masterkarn Did It I Did)

:cheer:

Great news Angelsun - congratulations!

Congratulations Gumnut on your babies. They are precious.

i posted a pic of the babies with the match box so people could appreciate just how small pug babies are. Big boy in the pic was 210 gms and small boy 156 gms. Just back to their birth weights. Big boy was probably a "big" sized pup and small boy about average. I have had one as small as 88 grms in a litter of seven.

Gumnut I love the little pup with the fawn/kahki collar on laying there passed out with his/her mouth wide open. I just want to kiss those little noses.

:laugh::laugh: They are just gorgeous aren't they :D

puglvr an 88g puppy :eek: that is so tiny.

Border Collie puppies maybe due 26th Jan. Not counting on it though or getting my hopes up as her last litter died within 9 days except one male (which I kept)

No ultrasound was done as my vet bill was SO high (and I am still paying it off) due to checking for infections etc. :o

Border Collie puppies maybe due 26th Jan. Not counting on it though or getting my hopes up as her last litter died within 9 days except one male (which I kept)

No ultrasound was done as my vet bill was SO high (and I am still paying it off) due to checking for infections etc. :o

good luck!

All the very best for a strong and healthy litter :crossfingers: