Litters Due In January 2012

Bilbo Baggins

I'm so excited to join this thread, albeit unofficially :laugh:

Confirmed by ultrasound today Labrador puppies due 7th January :cheer::cheer:

I have had the bitch here for 7 months, I have had so much fun showing her and she will be going back to her breeder/owner to have the puppies.

I couldn't be more excited about this litter if she was my own dog :love::champagne::dancingelephant::happydance2:

I'm just a tad bit excited :laugh:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming out of the woodwork. :rofl:

Puglvr, Pug (probably black) 9th Jan. :thumbsup:

Well it's official...... I am certifiable!! ;)

My girl Haidee is in pup and due around the 9th of Jan. These October monsters will have just left home (hopefully) and the others will arrive. I don't need sleep! I don't need sleep! I don't need sleep! Do you think if I keep telling myself this it will work? :rofl:

At least I'll be on school holidays for the first 3 1/2 weeks.

Funny I couldn't tell if she was in pup or not until today. I only gave her 1/3 of her dinner because she was going in for an ultra sound and after I'd cleaned up I looked at her and thought "Ohhh that looks like a baby belly." And yes the ultra sound was positive for babies- probably 4 or 5, but it's very hard to tell because pugs do not like to be made to lay on their backs.

Coming out of the woodwork. :rofl:

Puglvr, Pug (probably black) 9th Jan. :thumbsup:

Well it's official...... I am certifiable!! ;)

My girl Haidee is in pup and due around the 9th of Jan. These October monsters will have just left home (hopefully) and the others will arrive. I don't need sleep! I don't need sleep! I don't need sleep! Do you think if I keep telling myself this it will work? :rofl:

At least I'll be on school holidays for the first 3 1/2 weeks.

Funny I couldn't tell if she was in pup or not until today. I only gave her 1/3 of her dinner because she was going in for an ultra sound and after I'd cleaned up I looked at her and thought "Ohhh that looks like a baby belly." And yes the ultra sound was positive for babies- probably 4 or 5, but it's very hard to tell because pugs do not like to be made to lay on their backs.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But I do love your black babies.

I have had Misses Ruby, Montana and Cleo on a diet. It worked most on Cleo. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But due to the over zealous weight loss I had a feel of her tummy at what would 1 to 1.5 weeks and she feels squiggy.

So if she is preggers they did in secret or the AI worked.

Time will tell.

So she is off the diet much to her delight.

Hi :)

and Congratulations to the other 6 families. :winner:

I really adore this time when the dam becomes exceptionally affectionate.

I seriously want to bring her indoors but we are in a new place and if the owner even gets a whiff of dog we have to go so !!!!!

I will try my negotiating skills as she gets closer and she might be allowed in for the birth.

Anyway......

Good Luck everybody. :wave:

We have a confirmed pregnancy for an litter of Lappies from our cream boy Bear (Ch Janoby Clear the Way) to our black and white spectacles girl, Sohvi (Ch Watersedge Little Balck Dress). And no, we have no idea what colours we might get - black, tan and white are the most common but there is a good chance of black, and maybe a cream or two - but my money is on the traditional tri colours! LOL We should have puppies on the ground by January 23rd if all goes well.

Edited by lappiemum

We have a confirmed pregnancy for an litter of Lappies from our cream boy Bear (Ch Janoby Clear the Way) to our black and white spectacles girl, Sohvi (Ch Watersedge Little Balck Dress). And no, we have no idea what colours we might get - black, tan and white are the most common but there is a good chance of black, and maybe a cream or two - but my money is on the traditional tri colours! LOL We should have puppies on the ground by January 23rd if all goes well.

WooooHooooo more litte lappies.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't add anything earlier as I didn't want to jinx anything as she had missed last season.

Miss Bronte gave birth to 6 beautiful babies last night. 5 boys and 1 little girl all black and white.

Edited by bel