Litters Due In January 2012

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't add anything earlier as I didn't want to jinx anything as she had missed last season.

Miss Bronte gave birth to 6 beautiful babies last night. 5 boys and 1 little girl all black and white.

What breed??? What was her due date.??

I understand you wanting to know the breed but why do you need to know the due date, you have the date she delivered. :confused:

Angelsun is pleased to announce the very long awaited litter of German Pinschers. It's been 3.5 years since I had a litter on my own, and it's very satisfying to say the least.

Luna (Ch.Beebronx Celestial Angelsun) is contented mom to 6 boys, and a girl born today. All black and tan and vWD clear by parentage. Sire is Dane (Ch.Masterkarn Did It I Did)

post-2225-0-07493800-1325573293_thumb.jpg

bel - ????? - ??th. 01/01/2012. 5 boys 1 girl

Angelsun - German Pinschers - 4th.

Gumnut - Labrador Retriever - 7th.

Puglvr -Pugs - 9th.

Tralee - Maremmas - 11th.

oakeydoak1 - Border Collies - 13th.

lappiemum - Finnish Lapphund - 23rd.

Monteba - Cavaliers - 31st.

Bilbo Baggins - Cavaliers - 31st.

You could add to this list Garsova - working line GSDs - 30th Jan :D

Angelsun is pleased to announce the very long awaited litter of German Pinschers. It's been 3.5 years since I had a litter on my own, and it's very satisfying to say the least.

Luna (Ch.Beebronx Celestial Angelsun) is contented mom to 6 boys, and a girl born today. All black and tan and vWD clear by parentage. Sire is Dane (Ch.Masterkarn Did It I Did)

Hurray! :clap::cheer::champagne: Congratulations! :)

Congratulations!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Didn't add anything earlier as I didn't want to jinx anything as she had missed last season.

Miss Bronte gave birth to 6 beautiful babies last night. 5 boys and 1 little girl all black and white.

Congrats!!!

I am SOOOOOOO happy for you!!! Look forward to Puppy Sweepstakes together :thumbsup:

Haidee had 2 boys by c-section on Thursday the 5th. Babies have dropped weight but are going well so far. Haidee had to be spayed as the horn with the dead pup was like soup and the risk of infection was too great. In fact the vet thought if she had tried to push puppies out she may have ruptured her uterus. we had to go back to th vet today as her temp went to 39.5 We mainly think due to pain so she was given more pain relief and more AB's and her temp came down. She has eaten a little and is interested in cleaning pups ect. Fingers crossed she is on the improve.

Haidee had 2 boys by c-section on Thursday the 5th. Babies have dropped weight but are going well so far. Haidee had to be spayed as the horn with the dead pup was like soup and the risk of infection was too great. In fact the vet thought if she had tried to push puppies out she may have ruptured her uterus. we had to go back to th vet today as her temp went to 39.5 We mainly think due to pain so she was given more pain relief and more AB's and her temp came down. She has eaten a little and is interested in cleaning pups ect. Fingers crossed she is on the improve.

Congratulations.

Suggest you give her fenugreek tablets to increase her suppy.