Aussie People

Clyde

Here's Dusty pursuing her new career as a working princess:

princesss.jpg

Thats the best pic ever. Dusty is my type of dog.. love it. Georgia, my sheltie, has a similar temperment, she's never more than a metre from me. I can walk her without a lead, and she walks as though she's still attached, just a very devoted, lovable girl.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Check out my little Shae....she looks like a girl version of Bracken.

dogin14.jpg

Oh Gayle, My heart just leapt! Always said I wanted a dog with Bracken's looks and a blue eye. And you have her!!! Now if I could just find a boy like that and I'd be one very happy girl. Thanks for posting your beautiful pic. Give Shae a cuddle and kiss from me. :)

Shae came to me at the age of five, she's from Borderton Kennels in WA. She was returned to them twice because her previous owners either didn't want her or couldn't keep her. When she came here, she was fat, her coat had been clipped almost to the skin by her previous owners and she walked with a stiff legged gait. That was in Feb this year, her most recent owner had dropped her off in Perth on their way to Dubai. Now she is fit, slim and has the most amazing coat and she is SOOOO beautiful. And she has two herding titles! I am so proud of her, I took her to a herding clinic at Easter and the first time she was given sheep to herd, it was like the last piece of a puzzle clicked into place. This little dog (and she is tiny, much smaller than any of my other dogs) grew in stature and presented this commanding and purposeful presence and all her instincts told her what to do. Since then we've entered trials and she has an absolute blast.

She is adorable, like a little muppet although she's a feisty brat sometimes but she's just the most fun in the world to live with. She has turned into such a stunner I'm thinking about entering her in neuter classes in dog shows.

You have done a beautiful job with her. she looks like one happy little girl. I cant imagine how people could have treated her so poorly. Well it looks like she has found her piece of heaven now. How happy and healthy she looks! Also isnt it a beautiful thing to behold when a dog see its first herd of sheep and the penny drops! Amazing! May you and Shae have many happy years together. I lost Bracken suddenly 5 weeks ago to a brain tumour. He was only 10yrs . Really to soon for my liking. I'm fishing around for a new puppy now to do obediance. Hopefully I will find something as beautiful and stunning as our Shae and Bracken. :)

I lost my first boy Benson very suddenly to kidney failure in July. He is the Aussie in my avatar. I cry for him every day. He was only four and I thought I'd have him fir many more years. My heart goes out to you, I'm sure you'll find another beautiful Aussie to fill the gaping hole Bracken has left.

I lost my first boy Benson very suddenly to kidney failure in July. He is the Aussie in my avatar. I cry for him every day. He was only four and I thought I'd have him fir many more years. My heart goes out to you, I'm sure you'll find another beautiful Aussie to fill the gaping hole Bracken has left.

Oh,that would have been very very hard, I'm so sorry.. Thank you for your kind words. Now I'm off to bed and something tells me I'm going to be dreaming of Aussies tonight, especially after seeing so many beautiful pics of them. ( a feast for my eyes! ) Bye for now :)