Aussie People

Clyde

Moving on from the Pom Grooming thread, how gorgeous is Leo?? Any more pics of him?

There is a TV ad on at the moment for insurance. It has an Aussie on it who is gorgeous but he almost looks a little photo shopped as across his muzzle looks so wide? Has anyone seen it and is he a good example of an Aussie.? I'm just curious because he's lovely but something about his muzzle looks odd - maybe the camera has added those extra kilos there :confused:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a gorgeous 9 wk old Aussie in my puppy classes at the moment, the owner is lovely too :laugh: ....she may be a DOLer

He is like a little bear, the owner plans on showing him. I better watch out in those sweepstakes!..I am sure she will do well!

Edited by Poodle Mum

Geez Aussies are a beautiful breed!

Leo grew from a huggable pup into a huggable bear! He'd be the best winter lap dog after a day of tiring him out :laugh:

Leo doesn't need much encouragement to be a lap dog. He loves his cuddles.

They are really great dogs to have as a pack, they love to play rough and they love to play with other Aussies. They are also scarily smart, but so far they haven't figured out that their combined brain power might get them things and places they never would have thought of on their own. They tend to be independent thinkers....independent of each other, thank goodness, or we'd have had the great escape times four recently when Ripley figured out how to climb a 160 cm solid gate.

Here are some more pics from the same photo shoot. These were taken at Kilcunda in South Gippsland. Leopuppy and I are doing something similar in a few weeks but in a different location. We drew a sizeable crowd that day with lots of people wanting to take photos of the dogs. And the dogs were so beautifully behaved. None of them were allowed to go in the water, and they all just did as they were told. None annoyed any other and their manners were impeccable.

kilc1web.jpg

kilc9web.jpg

kilc7web.jpg

kilc3web.jpg

Wow - a thread just for Leo! I'm not sure what started it but I feel like I own a celebrity :o.

He is just the most amazing dog to own and thanks guys - I'm really chuffed and constantly amazed at the people who adore him :p. His temperament is just to die for. Never will i have another like him :o

It was a discussion on how dogs can be bred to a standard but still look completely different from each other (see the groomer ruined the pom coat thread), and I posted the Seven Wonders pic to illustrate. Seven dogs all bred to the same standard, all show dogs, and all different.

And of course, as happens anytime someone sees Leo, he got a whole new chapter to his fan club.

I also think Leo is wonderful. It was Leo who convinced our family we needed an Aussie. So along came Hunter. :thumbsup:

They really are wonderful photographs. Makes me want another Aussie

Oh just get another six then you can take the same pics :D