Young Dog Who Has Broken Her Leg

Not a dog I'd be taking on with agility in mind, as a pet or for obedience, sure, no problem. But for something like agility that puts stress on the legs of perfectly healthy dogs, I don't think it'd be worth the risk of doing her more damage. Best of luck finding your next doggie though!

Have finally found the right puppy for me. My new standard poodle boy will be old enough to join me in January.

He has some close relations doing well at obedience and agility interstate, as well as in the show ring.

Can't wait to have him here :)

I have just read all of these posts with great interest as my little chinese Crested MoJo broke his leg only a few days ago. We have only just started doing agility and both love it. I asked the vet if he will ever be able to get back into it and the vet said there's no reason why he shouldn't be able to make a complete recovery and be back into the agility in a few months. This made me very happy :) I would imagine the vet knows what agility entails, he has his own dogs and see's dog owners everyday.

MoJo is nearly 2 years old and broke his leg at the shoulder so has pins which need to be removed in 8 weeks. Chinese Crested's arn't big dogs, have long legs and are very agile, mine weighs about 7 kilos. Hope all of this is in his favour, I imagine it would be more difficult for a bigger, heavier framed dog.

I hope the vet is correct...only time will tell