• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have such expressive and comical faces :laugh:

they have LOADS of personality...soooooo funny

I would happily keep all of them

I wish i could have got my photo's of them as sharp as you take

mucked up my settings changing them all a round :laugh:

Seriously, you should look at photography as a business, as these photos are fantastic!

that's very nice..but my camera setting certainly need some work :laugh:

Beautiful, just beautiful!

Agree with poochmad, FM you are a very talented photographer.

Are the 2 babes really going to new homes? Hugs... It must be so very hard to let them leave home!

(PS May I please have Ruby Love thread? I want to know everything about her! She is one of the most gorgeous dogs ever!!!

Just look at her! Ohhh :heart:

)

everyone loves Ruby, she is the most gentle girl you would ever come across

she puts up with a lot from the turbo charged frenchies :laugh:

yep.. you have captured all sorts of expressions and 'moments' in these images . they are truly things of beauty ..

and WAY TOO CUTE

:p

thank you...that's so nice :)

I love the way you've captured the interaction between them all. And that sweet Ruby letting them pull her down and think they've caught her and the pic of her with her bottom in the air inviting them to play. What a gentle girl she is.

thank you...they have huge personalities so makes taking photo's easier :)

These beautiful babies just brighten my day by looking at your photos. I have just loved this thread gorgeous gorgeous puppies and dogs. Your a very lucky person to have such wonderful companions.

they brighten my day every day to...I hope their new families feel the same way

He's only tasting her HonBun... 'cos she's so sweet... *grin*

T.

:laugh: to true....she is the sweetest girl

Ahhhh & Wow! What a beautiful bunch of bullies :heart: I can see their little personalities in your photos - Frodo's Mum your photography is fantastic!

Special thanks for pics with Ruby. Bless her! It's difficult to believe she is such a mature dame. She has the kindest, most divine 'face'.

Thank you :)

I never feel like mine are sharp enough. I rather like that these are slightly soft, it seems appropriate for squishy puppies.

This has to be the cutest and most funnest litter of pups to watch grow up. Even if we only get to do so through photos. I will miss the ones that go but hope the ones that stay will keep showing up in the threads along with photos of your other bundles of character. Hard to think they could compete with Frodo but??????

Hi Frodos' mum, gorgeous bubs, they look like they would be real clowns. Love the little fawn with black mask. I love light colours.

thank you...yes they are little clowns :laugh:

Ahhhh & Wow! What a beautiful bunch of bullies :heart: I can see their little personalities in your photos - Frodo's Mum your photography is fantastic!

Special thanks for pics with Ruby. Bless her! It's difficult to believe she is such a mature dame. She has the kindest, most divine 'face'.

Thank you :)

she has never been one ounce of trouble in the 9 years I have had her....beautiful beautiful girl is my Ruby

I never feel like mine are sharp enough. I rather like that these are slightly soft, it seems appropriate for squishy puppies.

thanks....wish could work out settings better though as colour is poor, although some shots it's perfect then the one's that follow...yuck :laugh:

This has to be the cutest and most funnest litter of pups to watch grow up. Even if we only get to do so through photos. I will miss the ones that go but hope the ones that stay will keep showing up in the threads along with photos of your other bundles of character. Hard to think they could compete with Frodo but??????

thank you so much

i'm so glad other have enjoyed this litter as much...well nearly as much as me :laugh:

will keep it up dated with my 2 rascals

Frodo's Mum are you ok? Hope today was not too sad

thanks Hunbun..was sad he licked and licked my face before he left

he has gone to a great home..:)

Did the fawn boy end up on the Gold Coast by any chance?

no he is staying here in Tassie

I have been nagging my darling OH for years now about adding a Frenchie to our family...and I think your little fawn and floppy eared munchkins nearly have him turned...keep posting the gorgeous pics :thumbsup:

I'll get my Frenchie eventually :dancingelephant:

thank you...Mr Floppy :laugh: is the one who is staying....I call him Bj

his ears nearly came up today :thumbsup: