Can You Believe It?

Shelby

Can you believe it? It is 11.30am and I have fireworks being let off somewhere in the neighbourhood. It is bad enough during the night but in the daytime :eek: Have had to lock the dogs up so they are not out there barking. So fed up with the bangs & whistles. Just wish they would blow themselves up gggrrrr

Just typical for your area Shelby.

I know I will not be going anywhere New Years Eve because we always have someone in the street behind me let them off and we have an older dog who is petrified of them and will grab the nearest thing to him - usually one of the younger shelties.

Seems pointless letting them off during the day though!!!!1.

Just typical for your area Shelby.

I know I will not be going anywhere New Years Eve because we always have someone in the street behind me let them off and we have an older dog who is petrified of them and will grab the nearest thing to him - usually one of the younger shelties.

Seems pointless letting them off during the day though!!!!1.

Yes, it is "typical" of my area. They have been letting them off for the last week or so. I am lucky that they do not scare the dogs - just makes em want to go out & bark at the noise.

When I hear the boom, boom I am not sure whether to duck for cover in case it is gun shots :D ;)

Sounds like my area. Hasn't been a real lot as yet, but Christmas Eve we could see them just outside my loungeroom window. Our 11 y/o dog is so scared of storms & fireworks. We usually get them daylight hours as well as all hours of the night/early morning hours. :mad