Pet Friendly Holiday Home Nsw

ruthless

It's very simple but clean and the owner is good to deal with. What it doesn't mention though that it is a duplex and so a different rental is upstairs. Also I think someone might live in the garage too :laugh: We were a bit peeved off the first time we stayed and realised it wasn't so private but had such a lovely time we still go back. Great kiddies park just down the road too, plus kiddies pool at the beach.

http://wagsawaypetholidays.com.au/

This is where I stay. Have been there 4 times now and love it. Its about a 5 min walk probably less to the beach and the owners are lovely but I see they are booked out till April. YIKES. I better make my booking for next year already. Or I have to stop advertising them LOL

Someone else on FB suggested there too :)

yeah its the best place ever and tomakin is 24hr leash free plus you can walk the whole way around because when you get to the end and walk round then theres the river. my girl loves it and so do i. i plan one day to have a house there. glen and michelle are lovely too. i accidently met them. they also have a bigger place at tomakin not far from wags called mutleys on deakin. maybe that pl has accomo. its def a home away from home as both places have everything