Pet Friendly Holiday Home Nsw

ruthless

This is a long shot, but you never know...

We were supposed to be house minding/pet sitting for some friends from this weekend for a week. Their plans have changed so they're not going away now and although they said we could come up anyway we think it might be a bit crowded.

Does anyone know of any pet friendly rentals in NSW that are available from Fri 30/12 to Sun 8/1?

Edited by ruthless

Maybe booked out but you could try Ocean paws here at Terrigal on the Central Coast.We have two offleash beaches with no time restrictions and an offleash park. It's a house and dogs are welcome inside could be expensive this time of year though.

www.oceanpaws.com.au

Or phone Kerry on 02 43843794.

I just looked at Ocean Paws too,looks lovely, but i can't see any undercover area's outside for the dogs. :(

Would have gone myself, but my lot live outside, so need somewhere covered.

Its also a bit confusing, as it says its an 8 min walk to beach, but also says path from house leads straight onto sand?

Edited by juice

I just looked at Ocean Paws too,looks lovely, but i can't see any undercover area's outside for the dogs. :(

Would have gone myself, but my lot live outside, so need somewhere covered.

Its also a bit confusing, as it says its an 8 min walk to beach, but also says path from house leads straight onto sand?

The house backs onto Terrigal lake which has sand around it.Not sure on outside covered area but if you drop her an email I'm sure she would be able to tell you.It is only a short walk around the lake to the beach.It really is a beautiful spot and Kerry just adores dogs of all shapes and sizes. :thumbsup:

Blackthorn Hill Retreat - www.bhretreat.com

Self contained dog friendly holiday house in Pokolbin - about 2.5 hours from Sydney. Owners are lovely people and are clients of a practice I work for :)

Bugger about the C5 policy though :( my dogs are only titre tested

Blackthorn Hill Retreat - www.bhretreat.com

Self contained dog friendly holiday house in Pokolbin - about 2.5 hours from Sydney. Owners are lovely people and are clients of a practice I work for :)

Looks lovely! C5 would be an issue for us too. We'd need secure fencing or I couldn't relax. Especially if there are chickens nearby!