The 365 Project

MavericksMission

LMSW, I like Day 16 - you can really see the personality of the kitten! Also the bee pic, great detail - I never seem to get more than a blur when I try that kind of shot!

Cool pool pic, Helen! I'm so jealous of everyone who is actually getting a summer! It has been really horrible over here (Auckland) since before Christmas. We had a sunny day today and it was so good to get out in it!! :D That app sounds good, I must see if I can get it for the iphone.

Beth, I have just got mine too and I'm still figuring it out! :laugh: Lovely blue sky in the ladybug photo!

Beautiful shot , Dust Angel. But you should be tucked up in your bed with Pneumonia! :sick:

I really love the High five one, Risyntira!! Are you going through the alphabet more than once? I'll be watching with interest when you get up to X! :rofl:

Lovely colours, newfsie! I have to admit you are more likely to get a sunset than a sunrise from me! :o

Another shot from my Olympus and the grainy B/W film filter.

Day 018

6719321239_401b5a4fa5.jpg

366 Days 018 Hydrangea by nzalis99, on Flickr

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks,Impatiens. I have an idea for X already just have to figure out an 'arty' way of taking it ;)

I've decided NOT to upload them onto flikr as I wish to upload them onto "365 project' website. so much better and I am able to upload my previous photos from when I started back in June 2011.

So, this one Risyntira 366 project is the one I will use from now on.

Beth - I love ladybirds, so the more photos of them the better :-)

Dustangel - great close up

Newfsies - great sunset. I have been looking for a great sunset here, still waiting :rofl:

Impatients - great photo and lots of detail in the leaves, love the black and white

Misteri - cute puppy

RalleyValley, great selfie

Day 18 - I took this in my back yard, I love this tree/shrub, it is peeking over the fence, it belongs to my neighbour. This was taken with my 'new' second hand point and shoot I bought for the project, so the camera works :-)

6722068809_43bfa32fbe.jpg

Just caught up on the last couple pages, looking great guys! :thumbsup:

For anyone that's noticed my absence, I haven't quit! Just haven't been home enough to edit/upload my photos! Hopefully I'll get some up when I get home tonight.

Will be looking forward to seeing them.

Day 19 - I took a photo for the theme chaos, which also happens to be a self portrait :-). Tilly is always causing chaos by getting into food that she isn't supposed to :-) Taken with my little G10, I am enjoying it. I have to fix the date and time, I did take this on the 19th, but the data says 18th, I think it is still in USA time :-)

January 19, 2012.

6724633223_eb21cf2b1e_z.jpg

Love the Self portraits RallyValley and Helen! :thumbsup:

I'll bet Tilly enjoyed posing for yours, Helen! Glad you like your new camera, I had a G6 a few years ago, I think that line of cameras are really well made!

Cool cobweb pic, MM!

I forgot to put the camera in my bag today! Not really what I had in mind though the iphone camera is actually pretty good!

Day 019

6724909453_21bd8aa399.jpg

366Days 019 Car Park by nzalis99, on Flickr

Love the pic, Helen - the colours are gorgeous!!

Really love the cobweb pic, MM!!

The new iPhone camera is really great! Handy for when you forget your camera, I think i'll be using it a bit this year :laugh:

Cool car park pic, Impatiens

I've been thinking - I think from next month I might try doing themes for each month, because at the moment i'm really not putting the effort into going out and experimenting, and I think that might help... Just something I might try!!

Day 19 - not much from me today, but here's my desert, an apple slinky.... (unfortunately it wasn't the nicest apple :laugh: ).

6725079449_53452586e8.jpg

You guys are way too clever for me...i just post what I see in my day....lack of imagination :) great pictures, I am enjoying all the different kinds of pictures.

The other side of the day......Dusk, across the paddock to the road (you can see the "give way" sign).

The shutter took forever to shut.......B&W

2345942850048736690S600x600Q85.jpg

Mavericks Mission, love the photos, especially the cob webs

Impatients - great photo, it is almost like 2 photos in 1

Beth - very clever, did you make that?

Misteri, love it. Great fish in there, I used to have a fish tank, but moved and never took it with me. I used to know what some of those fish are, but completely forgotten

Newfsie - love the black and white treatment,

Day 20 - Popped into the Friday night market before I went home. If I was ever going to get a tatt it would have to be one of these, airbrushed and temporary, I don't like needles or pain, and it isn't my look :-)

20 January 2012.

6729792547_b625457efd.jpg

Edited by helen