The 365 Project

MavericksMission

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice shot of the scroungers, newfsie! :laugh:

Excellent pics of Chazer Helen, you can see he really loves the attention!

I like the depth in Day 28, MM from the boats, on to the city and the clouds in the background!

This pathway goes through a tunnel under the road, it is bigger than it looks here and darker. I thought I would get Harvey going out, silhouetted against the light. He went into the tunnel but didn't come out???

6775052729_9e59c55c8c_z.jpg

H and the Tunnel by nzalis99, on Flickr

The dark blob at the far end is a dead possum! :eek: I had to drag him out manually, so that photo will have to wait for another day! :rofl:

Day 028 Hidden Door.

6775049161_ffe7ec9e8b_z.jpg

366 Days 028 Hidden Door by nzalis99, on Flickr

Edited by Impatiens

Loving all these pics :thumbsup:

Lovely shots, Impatiens - Love the hidden door, and the cow stand is very cool!

Really great capture, MM - those colours are stunning, it almost looks like a painting and your day 26 - yummmmmy!

Newfsie - that pic is just gorgeous (and makes me miss having horses so much :( ), you're horses look in good condition!! :D The little babies in your other pic are growing fast!! Must be getting some good food :)

Aww - Chazer is so beautiful, Helen!! That second picture is stunning!

Dust angel - Love it!!! :laugh: What an awesome shot :D gorgeous horse you have there!!

Lovely pics, LMS - especially the last one!!

Gorgeous shots, DSO!! Love the multicoloured cupcakes :thumbsup:

Misteri - love the peacan pie!! Looks so tasty!!

Yesterday I was looking for something in my drawers, and I found Lotties puppy collar - where does the time go!? :cry: Maybe it's a hint I need another puppy.....

Day 27

6775294353_52f6c5ccce.jpg

Well, today I went out shopping for some new joggers - I've lost nearly 8kg over the last 3 weeks, and really have upped my exercise, so it was a bit of a treat :D I went to Rebel sports to check them out, and I got an awesome pair of ASICs runners for $60 - they were $160 :eek: I was so happy!! I had noticed them a couple weeks back when they were on sale for $110 - so glad I waited! They are awesome :D :D

Day 28

6775294565_1fdb0b6fa8.jpg

Just got back from a weekend in Sydney, time to play catch up!

Day 27 - my family had an impromptu party to celebrate the opening of Mum's new surgery. My brother brought us these chocolates from Adriano Zumbo... super fancy and super delicious!

6780439281_cb42e4b060.jpg

Day 027 - 27/01/12 by misteri82, on Flickr

Day 28 - tonight we had an early birthday dinner at the Sheraton Four Points, then we wandered over the road to Darling Harbour to watch the weekly fireworks. This was taken using my new 50mm f/1.8 lens, a birthday present from my brother and sister :)

6780438551_74c5698bde.jpg

Day 028 - 28/01/12 by misteri82, on Flickr

Day 29 - I don't know what kind of trees these are, but I've always associated them with Canberra. I remember seeing these trees on car rides down to Canberra back when I was a kid. If you've ever driven from Sydney to Canberra you'll know what I mean... there are lots of these trees lining the exit to Canberra. Apologies for the reflections on the glass!

6780440091_5f527e242b.jpg

Day 029 - 29/01/12 by misteri82, on Flickr

Canberra poplars.........I love them, we have quite a few. but some people tell us they are a weed and should be killed, just like the weeping willow :(

Happy Birthday Misteri

I am just adding my weekly view to day (Sunday break) This was at 6am

2176745910048736690S600x600Q85.jpg

Love your new runners, Beth! And they are even better for being such a good bargain! 8kg!! :thumbsup:

Aww, someones neck has grown a lot! :laugh: Great idea for a photo!

:birthday: Misteri - Nice firework pic and very cool Birthday pressie! I like the Poplar shot, I've missed some promising pics cause I'm usually driving and

probably shouldn't be taking photos at the same time!! :rofl:

Beautiful soft morning light, Newfsie!

MM it looks like Willow had fun at the beach!

B&W day again, I liked the way the branches criss cross over.

Day 029

6780631699_e0f8ecf957_z.jpg

366 Days 029 Branches by nzalis99, on Flickr

Edited by Impatiens

Happy birthday Misteri, great photos everyone. Did Willow enjoy his trip to the beach?

These are my photos from the weekend. A few photos of Chazer to finish my book, and one of Tilly

This is Chazer doing an impersonation of his mum Bella

6781189493_87ce4d83ac.jpg

And another one to help fill up his book

6781188589_b1285efc52.jpg

And day 29, Tilly at home

6781187539_0b97d1805f.jpg

Edited by helen

Awwww the little guinea pigs are all adorable. Just love the dog pics too, love your dogs Helen

I think this is the last picture of my little birds, they are flying now. And allow me to get close, but not sure about mama and papa bird, they keep bombing me :)

2577977670048736690S600x600Q85.jpg

Aww, loving all the last 2 days of pics :thumbsup: :D

Oh, look at the babies, they grew up so fast!!

Not much from me, and really unhappy with my photos. My 50mm lens is playing up soooo much and I don't really have any other lens :( so annoying being a poor uni student!

Day 29 - Just playing around with shutter speeds...

6788866391_60269e969f.jpg

Waterfall by lottie0986, on Flickr

Day 30 - found this little guy when I was out training Lottie!

6788866597_0271bdf402.jpg

Blue tongue by lottie0986, on Flickr

I love the Guinea pig babies Risyntira! :) Does the negative scanner only do 35mm? Mum has heaps of old negatives but they are bigger, probably the old 120 film.

Nice frog pic, he's so vivid!

Tilly has a gorgeous smile! I like the washed out colours and narrow depth of field in day 28, Helen.

Beautiful pic of the red envelopes, Misteri. And lovely flower!

Bernard in his little hat! :laugh: Great detail in the dark fur, MM.

I have enjoyed seeing your baby birds grow up newfsie!

Lucky spotting that lizard, Beth. I like the moving water.

A couple of scenic shots, not too happy with day 30, it looked better on the camera!

Day 30 Pigeon Mountain (ignore the word mountain, it's a small volcanic cone more of a hill really!)

6794842057_bdbbf0c37f_z.jpg

366 Days 030 Pigeon Mountain by nzalis99, on Flickr

Day 31 Howick Village from Stockade Hill

6794845555_d758949ec1_z.jpg

366 Days 031 Howick From Stockade Hill by nzalis99, on Flickr

Once you get married, you no longer receive them... and we're hoping to tie the knot in December :)

MM - where on earth did you find such a tiny cute hat?!

Well that is a good reason :thumbsup: Congratulations on the upcoming wedding