Tiger Goes To The Vet

snake catcher

• 2 weeks later...

Tiger is at home with me and recovering.Hopefully he will be released in a few days.

here is a vid of the operation.

and a pic

post-32212-0-06819800-1326034232_thumb.jpg

I wont watch the vid, but that's fantastic that the vet patched him up and that you are set up to care for him while he recovers. good job :thumbsup:

Well on the road to recovery now, had a drink, two pinky mice and even gave me a smile.

IMO the only good snake is a dead snake

Such a wrong and nasty thing to say and says alot about you to Bilbo but everyone is entitled to their opinion..

I spose.

Thanks for all the positive posts guys.

post-32212-0-59918500-1326158148_thumb.jpg

Well on the road to recovery now, had a drink, two pinky mice and even gave me a smile.

IMO the only good snake is a dead snake

Such a wrong and nasty thing to say and says alot about you to Bilbo but everyone is entitled to their opinion..

I spose.

Thanks for all the positive posts guys.

No it tells you one thing about me. I like a lot of the populations are scared shi^*(*&)( of snakes.

I have seen them do damage to animals on the farm including my first dog Goldie.

You can play around with them as much as you like and I will leave you to do it.

Edited for typos. :o

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

snakes scare the hell out of me, however i would never hurt one. I still class that as animal cruelty if anyone hurts them, and whacking with a shovel or whatever it may be is simply cruel.. Well done on the job you do rescueing these creatures, which I am sure PLENTY of people are very thankful to you for getting snakes out of their properties/houses.

Wish Tiger a speedy recovery :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

This is the final installment in the saga of Stitch the young tigersnake.

After over in month living in a plastic container, he gets to feel the grass on his tummy and the sun on his back.

He is such a little fighter, im sure he will live a long and happy life on this snake friendly private property.