Gorgeous Brass Dog Tags!

littlebear

the boomerang tags wouldn't work for spider as he is currently toting a piece of chain as a collar. was the only way to keep his id on him as our pup luna ate 3 collars in 2 weeks..... one lasted just 20mins... :\

the boomerang tags wouldn't work for spider as he is currently toting a piece of chain as a collar. was the only way to keep his id on him as our pup luna ate 3 collars in 2 weeks..... one lasted just 20mins... :\

Be careful. If your pup 'eats' the collars of your other dog, it is possible that during play, his mouth can become caught in the collar itself. This can lead to great catastrophe and tragedy. My preference is for no collars especially in a multi-dog household, although I acknowledge there is an up and down side to either view. It is a matter of making the judgement call on what is the most likely : that the dog/s will escape and need their tag ID's on, or that one or other of the dogs are risking injury/fatality by their mouths being caught in their collars.

Not wanting to sound like the drama queen, but food for thought.

I'd also worry about your pup's teeth becoming caught in the chain.

I have been looking at new dog tags as one dog has recently broken her's. I found these on ebay too but wonder of the quality. What are they like? Would you think it'll last on 2 huskies collars who rough play etc?

they look and feel super sturdy one side is polished the other side is matt type finish they are as thick as a 20cent piece and you can see from the first pic in this thread the shiny side and at $10 for 2 tags and $3 postage they are nicer and thicker than the red dingo tags i have for my two OESD's who practice WWE daily...... so yes i think they would withstand 2 Huskies =)

I just bought 3 +3 and the postage was still only $3.00 that makes them $5.50 each, pretty cheap. I had some tags (some old stock) engraved and the engraving cost me more than these tags are.

I know!?! i bought 4 and it was still only $3 postage....wait until they arrive.....you are going to love them!!!

Edited by littlebear

i thought about getting these but not sure if they would last long. so far all the dogs tags i have tried have ended up scratched to bits. think i may have to fork out for red dingo ones

Try these: http://www.boomerangtags.com/collartags.php

They don't scratch, last forever and are not expensive. Postage to Australia is $2 and normally takes about 10 days. smile.gif

Now thats a better idea. Not having another dangling dog tag to add to the collection of registration and microchip tag. Thanks for the link.

My 2 have these after 5 months they dont have a scratch on them, very happy

I love the look of these! Getting a couple :D

Very pretty :)

I'm another Boomerang Tags fan. Had mine for about a year now and they still look as new. Recently moved them from their "good" collars to their everyday collars and have been subjected to swimming at the beach, and still look great :) Jingly tags aren't allowed when competing so these make life easy for me!

The tags in the OP look very pretty and sound like a great deal! Glad you are happy with them littlebear :D

They're lovely!

I love unique tags. I got this for Orbit a few months ago from Etsy. With his call name Orbit and his reg name Desert Star,

I thought it was perfect for him :) I also got blank matching keyring too

Orbeetag.jpg

ooh thats a pretty tag too stormie!!!