Best Volumising Coat Spray

whiskedaway

I have a Finnish Lapphund and I use OMG spray by Plush Puppy every show to give her a bit more volume. Unfortunately, over the break my spray has leaked in my grooming box and I have only a teensy bit left. What are your opinions on what the best products for volumising is, preferably something I can put in her coat when grooming before we go in the ring. She's just done her junior drop and is super naked so she needs all the help she can get!

I use OMG for general grooming - it is a good detangler.

Plush Puppy volumising creme is good - I mix it in water (according to the directions) in a spray bottle. This works well.

Thick n Thicker, not the spray but the liquid to put on the coat during a bath is also really good.

I can give you some of this to try at the next show if you like

Give me a PM

meant to add - I've also got OMG concentrate and have heaps to spare so don't buy anymore you can have some of mine. PM me - if you bring a couple of containers to the Adelaide Hills shows, I'll bring my stuff along.

Edited by jr_inoz

• 3 weeks later...

I love the volumiser Laser Lites puts out, you can try some on the weekend if you want!

I have that one at your recommendation Lyndsay and love it, Whiskedaway has tried mine ;)

OMG is a fantastic grooming/detangling spray, I don't use it to add volume either.

I love the volumiser Laser Lites puts out, you can try some on the weekend if you want!

Same here - Spray on coat till almost wet then work in with hand, brush and style!

I also use either IOD Thicken (diluted w/water in spray bottle) or CC Thick N Thicker Gel when bathing - after almost 3/4 dry spray till almost wet again, work in and then finish drying till dog's 100% dry