Dogsvic Gazzette

Bilbo Baggins

Is there any way to get access to the schedules if you are a member of another State? I couldn't find them on the website :o

We will be travelling East to compete in a few months and while I know the schedules for those particular shows aren't available yet I wouldn't mind having a look at what shows there are :)

Is there any way to get access to the schedules if you are a member of another State? I couldn't find them on the website :o

We will be travelling East to compete in a few months and while I know the schedules for those particular shows aren't available yet I wouldn't mind having a look at what shows there are :)

They are listed here http://www.dogsvictoria.org.au/AboutUs/WhatsHappening.aspx

Just phoned Dogs Vic to see what has happened to the Feb Gazzette to be told that not only had it not been posted yet, but that they don't know when it will be. Don't think that's very efficient!!

That's interesting...somebody just posted a comment to Facebook about 17 litters of a particular breed and colour in the "latest" Vic Dog...sounds like they have theirs????

Just phoned Dogs Vic to see what has happened to the Feb Gazzette to be told that not only had it not been posted yet, but that they don't know when it will be. Don't think that's very efficient!!

As posted on the dogs vic website the Feb gazzette will be delayed due to the election. Members can log in to view the full gazette, the show schedule is available for public viewing as usual.

obviously that person didn't know the facts .... I received mine today.

and as mentioned by BBJ it was on the website (and facebook) that it would be delayed ...