Good Outcome - Thank You.

Steve

Yes its a problem and by the time we pay transport etc we may as well leave it where it is and pay boarding. Thanks for the offer though Ill remember you next time we get a call in your area.

Julie

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve, is the cat used to be only inside? I may know if someone who might be in the position to offer care. They have no dogs or cats.

Can you email me more detail or call me when you get the chance to discuss.

Steve, is the cat used to be only inside? I may know if someone who might be in the position to offer care. They have no dogs or cats.

Can you email me more detail or call me when you get the chance to discuss.

The cat has always been inside and never seen a dog - from what you say this would be perfect - the cat is currently in Penrith.

I can take it, if you can get it to me. How long are you thinking?

I have the spare room puss can stay in, will still be able to hear the dogs and my cats and see the dogs from the window but if you need it i can help for a few weeks

thank you everyone - we have a place for the cat to stay so all we need now is some supplies to keep him happy and we will send the foster carer out to go shopping for him.

Cant say thank you enough. As I said earlier this one really moved me and Im very happy I can tel the owner in the morning she doesn't need to be so worried anymore.

Julie

• 3 months later...

We have had word today that its all now starting to come together for these people and they are able to take their cat home with them next week.

Fantastic outcome, one has a new job , the other is still looking and they have somewhere to live which allows them to have a cat .

To Loren who put her hand up to foster care for us - thank you.

You have been instrumental in ensuring this couple could keep their 15 year old pet and you have made a huge contribution to making it all better.

thumbsup1.gifthumbsup1.gifthumbsup1.gif

Julie

Edited by Steve

Well done everyone. If you could hear the difference in this lady's voice and the gratitude she has for her having a cat to re united with you would understand why I bawled like a baby when she first asked for help and then again when she told me she was now on the other side.

There but for the grace of God go I.

I am probably making a total klutz of myself (not that that is something I don't do all the time) but what is Pacers? I know where it is and it is obviously to sell things but what else does it do? I gather from this thread that it raises money for good causes. I have looked on the website and I really can't find anything. :confused: Enlightenment please

Do you mean you looked on this website?

http://www.mdbapacers.org.au/

Edited by Steve