Agility Equipment Available Where Best To Advertise

Currently, I have more Agility equipment (some is used but most are used, tire, 5 meter tunnel, weave poles, see saw hurdle, wing jump)etc. than I need. I am wondering where best to advertise.

I am in Cranbourne Victoria. I do not have access to E Bay. Any advice would be most welcomed

What do you mean by members marketplace? I assume you mean the classifieds on the home DOL page? If there is a market place thread on here that I have missed I am not going to like myself very much!

In the forum Off Topic there is a sub topic Memebrs Marketplace, where DOL members can advertise good for sale.

You need a certain amount of post to be able to post though (not sure how many).

Currently, I have more Agility equipment (some is used but most are used, tire, 5 meter tunnel, weave poles, see saw hurdle, wing jump)etc. than I need. I am wondering where best to advertise.

I am in Cranbourne Victoria. I do not have access to E Bay. Any advice would be most welcomed

Could you PM prices too please? :)

Thanks to all who are expressing interest in the Agility equipment

I must thank you for your patience

I am on a very very slow computer, on the old dial up system

I can not send pictures

However, you are most welcome, to come to view the equipment, in my back yard (Cranbourne, very close to KCC park)

Please, be so kind as to E Mail me PRIVATELY to arrange a time to view If you are still interested

As of today, I still have, a 5 meter yellow tunnel, (used for $80) Weave Poles X 12, PVC capped, (USED), on metal bases which break down into 3 parts, for $80, a ( BRAND NEW), PVC, blue and white spread hurdle, for $50.00 and a wooden see saw, with non slip surface, USED, for $60.00 and a white rubber tire, lollypop style, for $90.

Thanks to all who are expressing interest in the Agility equipment

I must thank you for your patience

I am on a very very slow computer, on the old dial up system

I can not send pictures

However, you are most welcome, to come to view the equipment, in my back yard (Cranbourne, very close to KCC park)

Please, be so kind as to E Mail me PRIVATELY to arrange a time to view If you are still interested

As of today, I still have, a 5 meter yellow tunnel, (used for $80) Weave Poles X 12, PVC capped, (USED), on metal bases which break down into 3 parts, for $80, a ( BRAND NEW), PVC, blue and white spread hurdle, for $50.00 and a wooden see saw, with non slip surface, USED, for $60.00 and a white rubber tire, lollypop style, for $90.

OH might stop talking to me but I think I'll send you an email :laugh:

Thanks to all who sent private E Mails

I currently have only 2 obstacles still available

A double bar Wing Jump. It has a royal blue metal frame with white lattice wings and 2 blue and white bars

Adjustable to all heights Imported USA $90.00

A white lollypop rubber tire with adjustable metal frame $75

Please send private E mail if interested