Border Collie Name Ideas?

Rilla-My-Rilla

Need more help!!! Is there a theme or anything? I just got a litter of foster kittens and I am using the theme of "white" to figure out names for them - at least it narrows the field!!!

So any ideas on theme - attributes? Scottish? Black and white? etc etc!! Does she have a registered name that we can tweak to get a name? Kenzie's registered name is "trick or treat" and she was very nearly called Trixie. :D

babe was one of my favs when i was little, and Fly was so nice, lol :D

Not sure about whether I like old fashioned or not....my list is a little mixed :)

Also like Meg and Nutmeg

I STILL adore Babe (yes i am odd :laugh: ) hmm ok, i will have a think and hopefully suggest some names. I chose my new girl's name for its meaning lol Plus we have a tradition of naming dogs with names starting with 'T' so that narrows my choices down alot! :laugh:

Very sorry OP :offtopic: but i have always wanted to ask do the breeders of 'Fly' and/or 'Rex' have a website link on DOL? They were both such beautiful dogs :)

There are so many Border Collies called Fly that I would NEVER consider using it. But then again, I have some strange names. Shiva, Cheers, Trouble, Teek just to name a few LOL. I even had a gorgeous girl called Pink xxx

If I had one called Hearts Desire (gorgeous name by the way) I'd go with something like Desi, or Heart.

There are so many Border Collies called Fly that I would NEVER consider using it. But then again, I have some strange names. Shiva, Cheers, Trouble, Teek just to name a few LOL. I even had a gorgeous girl called Pink xxx

If I had one called Hearts Desire (gorgeous name by the way) I'd go with something like Desi, or Heart.

I had a 'Trouble' in a litter too :D New owners of course renamed her and asked before they bought her why i had named her trouble :laugh: When i got an update from them a few wks later they told me they knew now why i had called her Trouble :laugh:

Don't worry about strange names, i called another litter pup 'Captain Snooze' :rofl: