Canberra Royal

SwaY

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sways is that 48 for the Whippets?? :)

yes something like that :D

Thats a good entry, might look at Canberra next year 3 Paps, 2 maybe 3 Whippets for conformation, we could also do agility with 2 of the Paps & Obedience with 1 whippet & 2 of the Paps :D will have to see whats on the agenda :D

Obedience with 1 whippet & 2 of the Paps :D will have to see whats on the agenda :D

The Canberra Royal Obedience is actually held in May in conjunction with the State Titles, but do come for the agility :thumbsup:

thank you for that FHRP :D

So does anyone know if we were supposed to get a car pass and entry passes with our numbers? Like other years? I didn't get anything this year other than the breed breakdown, my number and some safety information.

I got my car pass and entry pass Ceilidh

So does anyone know if we were supposed to get a car pass and entry passes with our numbers? Like other years? I didn't get anything this year other than the breed breakdown, my number and some safety information.

I did get any passes either, but I read in the fine print that as we are on on thursday you don't need a car pass

When you first go in and hand over your pass you will be issued a wrist band dog geek that lets you in and out for the day. If you are coming back on Sunday you will be given a pass for it.

I got two passes with my entry? I normally do. Strange. Maybe if there's only one entry they only put one in?

That said, I normally have two passes but have the family in tow as usual and they all get given wrist bands.

Oh, that *is* cool - I was quite happy to pay for Sunday if ( :rofl: *if* :rofl: ) I am required to.

I did have one dog and one puppy entered, I have to notify them the puppy won't be competing (Puppycop/Huckleberry/Robin is now desexed and living large in Melbourne) but I still only got the one entry ticket... but if the kids get wristbands that is a major score!

Question - is it better to call now and say the puppy won't be coming, or is it fine to do it on the day?

(sooooo exciting)