• in a crate outside
    • Outside or in the laundry
    • In your room
    • In your room, sometimes on your bed
    • Inside on their own bed
    • Inside but not in your room
    • Other :)
    • Outside not in a crate

When we first got Ava she slept in the laundry, then that changed to a pen in the kitchen, then when she learnt how to move that and get in the lounge room we ended up moving house, she did have a crate but hated sleeping in it and then all of a sudden when we moved she started sleeping in it which was great. Now she only sleeps in her crate if she is sulking because she's getting her flea treatment, other than that it's usually on the floor in my room due to the cool tiles

Kodi sleeps under our bed, directly under me with everything tucked carefully under the bed (noes, tail, feet) otherwise I'm likely to step on them accidentally! She moves outside just before dawn and lies on her bed, awake, watching the world wake up for a few hours. It's like meditation!

Doof sleeps wherever....usually winds up on a dog bed in the lounge room by 1am

Neither are allowed on our bed

Mine sleeps outside - he always has but he has a couch on the verandah (tends to use that in winter) or he prefers to sleep on the ute...he flipping LOVES that ute. Or any ute. biggrin.gif

I've always had dogs outside...on a farm it's nigh impossible to keep a dog clean. When I wash him I might let him inside for a little while as a treat (for me more than him) but otherwise he stays outside. Or on the ute with my husband going around the farm - his favourite thing to do thumbsup1.gif

1 sleeps on/in the bed

2 sleep on their own beds in our room and

1 sleeps in her crate in our room - she has only just arrived here and is only 8 weeks old so her sleeping arrangements may change once I trust the other dogs with her. It also depends on if she snores loudly or not!

Harri in his own bed which is on the end of my bed. The 2 older BCs sleep either in their crates inside or in the back room on their beds. The BC pup sleeps in the back room, but i will put another crate up inside for winter for her.

Saxon sleeps on top of my bed, somewhere down the end, unless he gets a hankering to get IN the bed, then he crawls under the covers and settles next to my legs.

Riley sleeps on the pillow next to me :o it was just meant to be on the bed, but he picked the pillow so now that's his spot.

Quinn is in the crate next to the bed. I'm not sure yet whether she'll eventually be allowed on the bed if she wants to (she probably will ;) )

The two friend's dogs who come to stay sometimes sleep

on the bed too!

Both mine end up on my bed - they have a cuddle before bed time then I get them down but the minute I fall asleep they are back :) but I don't really mind.

Lola prefers though to stay at the end of the bed but Eva has to have her head on my shoulder or arm and her body against me - hot in summer time!