I Have A Mud Lover

Staffyluv

Yep Sasha is one of those mud monsters. With the rain and our walks she has to go through every puddle and mud puddle. Its like she seeks them out and PURPOSELY runs through them. She has also done this at the same dog park. Everyone else was like, ohh I don't want my dogs doing that or going near that dog. LOL I was like, meh she's having fun and who cares. It will just wash off. She was teasing all the other dogs though going in and out of it though. It was like she was saying, na na my mum doesn't care if I go in the mud, why don't you come in. LOL. Meanwhile you can see all these dogs faces desperately wanting to go in and their owners are like NO. LOL

I have a couple mud monsters here including this clown, Buddy. He is a rescue that loves to frollick in the mud. :laugh:

Thanks to all the rain and Buddy, we now have a dam forming under the clothesline. :eek: For Mud monsters like Buddy, it is a dream come true. :laugh: I was sitting here earlier when I heard this sloshing sound and I knew straight away who it was and what he was doing and sure as houses, I was right. :laugh:

I had a job and a half cleaning him up to bring him back inside tho and I have a big job ahead of me once it dries up out there. :eek: Anyone got any landfill they want to get rid of? I might need it to fill the hole. :laugh:

Check out "Buddy", the modern day mud monster... :laugh:

6802010048_61b29d2cf0.jpg

Look at his legs and check out the dam. :eek:

6802010068_32f4bb221a.jpg

Edited by k9angel

I had my monster to the dog park this morning for a good run (trying to wear him out before the new foster pup arrived)...

He found the mud as usual and needed a long hot shower when he got home... The dork snorkels to... He loves putting his head right under the water so he can get to the mud...

We are supposed to be going to the dog park again tomorrow but the rain has been relentless all day and I am not so sure I want to bath him again...

We have a page on our webpage dedicated to our Mud Monsters!

Have a look here.

You have to let dogs be dogs!!!! :rofl: :laugh: :thumbsup:

They are awesome, thanks for sharing...

Ziggy is like Imme, the whole of him gets covered in mud..

I agree, it is great to see dogs being dogs.

I have a Labrador... nuff said...

... and when they used to run together, Zeddy and Trouble used to play in the mud puddles together. Zeddy won't do it unless Trouble goes first though...

Pickles doesn't play in mud, thank dog!

T.

I must remember to take the camera next time we go to the park... My iPhone camera takes the worst pictures, it is almost a waste of time using it...I might take the small digital camera or maybe the big girl camera (dslr)...

I am not taking him today as the new foster baby is to young, just desexed and quarantined for the usual 2 weeks...