Top Show Dog 2011 Victoria

Pockets

Can ANYONE PLEASE tell me how this night will be run? And about setting up crates etc?

I maybe handling two dogs of the same breed and want to know if this will be possible????????????????

eg: For the Top Dog not Puppy award, If there is 4 Pugs of the same gender do they go up against each other for BOB, then

the winner goes in for BIG like a normal show?????

Thanks

BB

Who's whippet?

Jo Kramars Whippet Grand Ch Arjai Almost Criminal won Dogs Vic Dog of the Year

Stephanie Rickards Papillion Ch Basilika Lady Portland won Dogs Vic puppy of the year.

Congratulations to the winners and to all the competitors and their beautiful dogs. It was a great night with a lot of lovely dogs out there. The handlers all scrubbed up well too :thumbsup:

Was a good night, judging didn't finish until 11:45pm.

Chris Moore won best dressed male and I can't remember the ladies name whom won best dressed female.

They did a lap around the ring skipping.

Peter Hitchener (Patron) looked like he was enjoying himself.

lots of nice dogs, My two dogs were in a round of their own so made it to round two but didn't get any further.

BB

Such a long night!!! :laugh: but loved seeing lots of beautiful dogs :)

My girl made it through the first heat, against a very lovely American Cocker :love: but got knocked out in the 2nd heat.

I was over the moon with how my girl performed for me :) a great night to behave for me :thumbsup:

And I think I picked your girl Krist, she looked beautiful, also liked the young Golden import, who we sat next too :)