K9 Showstopper Update

Thanks for that, I will have to get some and try it... I like the idea that it improves the red colour, I'd love him to be a better red, too...

Clearly when I stated above that I had tried nearly everything, I hadn't :o...

Edited by rajacadoo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrot root oil will also improve his red, a couple of drops per day.

Really, where would I get that???? Health food shop???

Many moons ago when I got some it was from the pharmacy

From memory I gave 3 or 4 drops per day to a 42kg dog

I started using this a couple of months ago on my Black Newfoundland show dog, his coat has improved enormously. It is so shiny and healthy looking, I highly recommend this product.

I only use a bit less then one scoop on a 65 kilo dog :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've got 2 miniature schanuzers, the young one is on superfuel. He looks awesome on it and I find it helps him keep up his energy levels through training sessions. I've put my rescue schnauzer on young at heart. 2 weeks in and he looked a completely different dog. He's been on it for 7 weeks now. His coat is thicker and REALLY shiny, he seems less stiff in his movements, he has more energy and he has been able to build up some muscle tone all over, but it's really noticable in his back legs making getting about much easier for him! Really impressed with the product. :)

Oh. and I give them about 1/3 of a scoop each daily :)

Edited by ktig

I've not heard that OSoswift .The information I've had is that it can be given with meals AND/OR diluted in water after workouts as extra. This is what the packaging says also.We're training or jogging most days anyway but I've not had any problems. Having said that he misses days with it here and there depending on what I'm feeding him - he only gets it with his barf patties, so maybe I'm following that sort of plan without even trying?

Edited by ktig

cool thanks for all the info guys... I have also started looking into the VAN healthbooster which I think may also meet my objective of making sure all the necessary nutrients are provided in our home made diet... any opinions on what would be more suitable?

Question on the Livamol - I am going to get some after reading about the affects on red dogs.

How much would you give a dog? All the websites I've seen has been for livestock, not dogs. She weighs 25kg.

They have amounts for dogs on the packets. I think it's 1-3 tablespoons from memory. I've been giving a heaped teaspoon to my pups food, moistened and mixed in with some yogurt or egg etc. I'm starting to really like the smell.