K9 Showstopper Update

Have just heard from the Animal Naturals company.....K9 Showstopper is on its way across the ocean and should be here in about 2 weeks!

I've been waiting for this product for nearly 2 years, I do hope it is worth the wait! :laugh:

Previous topic is HERE.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at the other thread, but couldn't see exactly what this product is. Maybe I'm going blind in my old age, but can someone give a description or post a link to this product?

Thanks.

Glad to hear Danny is finally getting somewhere :thumbsup:

I was meant to email him back but I lost his email address when my computer died (was looking into stocking it)

Yep, they emailed me today to tell me that with a lot of cartwheels and cheering, it is on the boat and on its way. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I was meant to email him back but I lost his email address when my computer died (was looking into stocking it)

Yep, they emailed me today to tell me that with a lot of cartwheels and cheering, it is on the boat and on its way. :thumbsup:

Any update on this product being available in Oz?

Ta

Yes I've been wondering the same thing. I currently use Missing Link & find it O.K. but am always looking for something that may be better. Have read a bit about K9 Showstopper & it sounds great & well worth a go.

Any update on this product being available in Oz?

Ta

It is on the way. As soon as I hear anything I'll post.

• 3 weeks later...

Have just received an email to tell me that K9 Showstopper has now officially landed safe and sound in Australia!! :cheer:

Has landed safe and sound and will be available for purchase soon. The importer (Danny) is working with a few suppliers but in the interim it will be available via a website currently under construction.

As soon as he sends me the information about the website, suppliers and prices I'll post here!

SOOOOO excited, I've been waiting for this stuff for what seems like forever! :thumbsup: