Members Comp Kcc Park - July 23 Cancelled

SwaY

July 23rd- CANCELLED

Dates to remember..

Monday Nights

These will be held on the 14th May, 25th June and 23rd July.

Rings will be in the pavilion at KCC Park and judging will start at 7.30pm

Cross posted from ozshow

Just a gentle, or not so gentle reminder to Victorian members about the three ring circus competition being held this coming Monday night 14/5/2012 at KCC Park 7.30 pm.

I hope you will support this and attend, and I hope you will pass the word around to those that may not know about it.

Please cross post this to as many forums as you can!

Classes are:-

Champions (21, 21A) Babies(1, 1A) , Puppies (3, sA), Juniors (4, 4A) and Open (11, 11A).

Three rings, three different judges, judging order will vary in each ring - Pot luck judges – not announced till the night.

If groups clash one ring will wait.

No-one will miss out on all opportunties.

Primarily, this is training for judges, young puppies and exhibitors alike, but mostly for the judges. If you do not support the training scheme, please don't let me hear you complaining about the judges when they do get their licence!!

Please come, it is a new idea and should be a heap of fun!!

$1.00 to join Berwick & District A & H Society as an Associate Member

$2.00 per class.

Cheers

Robyn

Edited by SwaY

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to have these a while ago, once a month, only one show on the night.

This one will have 3 shows.

Dates to remember..

Monday Nights

These will be held on the 14th May, 25th June and 23rd July.

Rings will be in the pavilion at KCC Park and judging will start at 7.30pm

after getting home at 1am- I must congratulate the club on a great idea IN theory. I got out of the final best in show at midnight and group one was held the instant it was finished in each ring, and our group may have been able to start our 2nd go earlier as there were lots of bored and frozen gundogs and handlers when it came time. Congrats to the bulldog who I believe was best in show all 3 shows, I didnt see the rup at the middle one, but gundogs were RUP at 2. I believe the toy entry was 47, terriers 8, Gundogs 25, Hounds 0, Working Dogs 1, Utility 3 and not sure of how many non sporting

I too think it's a great idea ....

For me though, after showing over the weekend the last thing I want to do is go

out again on a Monday night :)

Yes I can see what you mean, especially after reading Edpra's post. Still think it is a great idea but maybe they should look at a weekend.

I think it's a fantastic idea but if you Melbournians aren't getting home till 1am that would make my ETA for home after 4am :eek:

Hopefully they can do some at Bulla as I'd be happy to bring a Grp 5 dog along :-)

and mine about 5am, no thanks

WTG on Gossips Puppy in Comp!- looks like the gundogs had a great night- my own girl got Runner Up in Comp, even with her little idiosyncrasies! I slept pretty good last night- will wait and see what changes they make before I do it all again though- when you have to be up 4 hours later to take children to school its not a good look lol

• 3 weeks later...
Time is drawing near for our next night of three ring circus competitions. We have made some changes. We will have four rings. One will be dedicated to Group 1, another to Group 3. The remaining two will have the other five groups in some format, so exhibitors will have no need to change rings until it is time for General Specials. This should make for an earlier night.

Judging needs to commence at 7.30pm promptly, but we will start taking entries from 6.00pm.

We look forward to a good entry again. I have had a lot of people asking about it, and I know the Vic Dogs Office have also had a lot of enquiries. I particularly hope for some Group 4 and Group 5 entries, and a few more in the other smaller groups of 2,6 and 7.

We will also have some prizes as we now have two wonderful sponsors in 'Whelping Supplies' and 'Natures Gift'.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Warmest Regards

Robyn Bennett

Time is drawing near for our next night of three ring circus competitions. We have made some changes. We will have four rings. One will be dedicated to Group 1, another to Group 3. The remaining two will have the other five groups in some format, so exhibitors will have no need to change rings until it is time for General Specials. This should make for an earlier night.

Judging needs to commence at 7.30pm promptly, but we will start taking entries from 6.00pm.

We look forward to a good entry again. I have had a lot of people asking about it, and I know the Vic Dogs Office have also had a lot of enquiries. I particularly hope for some Group 4 and Group 5 entries, and a few more in the other smaller groups of 2,6 and 7.

We will also have some prizes as we now have two wonderful sponsors in 'Whelping Supplies' and 'Natures Gift'.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Warmest Regards

Robyn Bennett

Hi Swayd

We only just got our little Frenchie girl last weekend, although she is nearly 5 months old, she hasn't done any showing, & neither have we!! We're not even sure about what needs to be done or how to do it, would your show be suitable for us??

• 3 weeks later...