Tiny Tim

Gallomph

I lost my little buddy yesterday. Tim was a big personality in a little body, and he lived life full tilt, at 100 miles an hour, until the day before he passed away. He had a very dodgy heart though, and eventually it just couldn't keep up the pace.

Tim was convinced that everyone in the world wanted to be his friend and cuddle him, and funnily enough, he was always right! Nobody could resist his wide eyed look of expectation.

He was a great little watchdog - always the first to hear the gate squeak open, and he liked to think he kept the yard safe from possums and birds. He even chatted to the horses.

Tim also had the amazing talent of using his 3kg body to take up 95% of a queen sized bed, although he graciously allowed me to have the remaining 5%, since I was a good foot-warmer for him!

I adopted Tim from Seniors and Silkies Rescue, and I want to thank Linda for allowing me to adopt him, and for all the support and advice she's given me over the past 2 years.

post-18621-0-90043200-1338893501_thumb.jpg

post-18621-0-14757300-1338893522_thumb.jpg

Gallomph I am sorry for your loss. I hope Tiny Tim has found his eternal energy levels back over the bridge. He would have been a wonderful little man to meet.

I am very sorry for your loss. :cry: Tiny Tim looks like he was a wonderful little man. You gave him a special home to live out his days and I'm sure he loved every minute of it.

Thank you for giving him such a special life. He died happy and loved. Rest easy Tiny Tim! :rainbowbridge:

I am so sorry for your loss Gallomph. :hug: I bet he had the best 2 years with you, probably the best 2 years of his life. :heart:

R.I.P. Tiny Tim :rainbowbridge: run young and free on the other side of the rainbow. xxx

I remember Tiny Tim when he was at Seniors. I'm so glad you adopted him and he lived the remainder of his life loved and cared for. He was a lucky dog the day Linda found him and even luckier when he went to live at your place. He will live on in your heart, Gallomph. Sleep well, little man, you were loved.