Help Needed - Pick Up And Short Term Hold - Taren Point / Sutherland S

She is such a dear. She shuffled around for a fair bit with a little old lady shuffle, worked out the doggie door, ate some devon and roo bits (took a little while to figure out what she would eat!).

She is now settled into panto's bed next to the eater. Wasnt too fussed with it in the crate so I brought it out.

She eyed the couch but with her legs not so good and not liking being touched on the legs to lift her on/off I didnt think it was a good idea.

Its hard not to be endeared to her! Such a sweetie. Even in the few hrs, my friend who picked her up found it hard to see her go.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Awww... I have something in my eye. Imagine how relieved she'd be feeling being out of the pound. She looks so comfy in that pic. Good on you Panto and friend and also to Cheryl for giving this sweet girl a loving home to live out her life. :thanks:

Its hard not to be endeared to her! Such a sweetie. Even in the few hrs, my friend who picked her up found it hard to see her go.

I'd believe that. The Grandma dogs set up their cosy spot in our heart.....& give us far more than we can ever give them.

Grandma Bless looks so contented next to the heater. She knows she's safe now.

She's gone home with Cheryl at lunchtime today. They were straight to the shop to pick up a new coat for her to keep the cold off her back, its so cold out here.

A pic of her travelling and one investigating the yard with panto just before Cheryl came round to meet us.

Will miss you Bless! <3

post-36791-133922753235_thumb.jpg

post-36791-133922763525_thumb.jpg

Thanks all. They do mita... Een mr p who was all grumbly about having an extra passenger softened to her and in his silent state on our drive, his first words were 'who lets a 16yr old dog get sent to the pound'.

Im just happy for her now, as no amount of lamenting on that question gets any of us anywhere alas.

post-36791-133922783006_thumb.jpg