Help Needed - Pick Up And Short Term Hold - Taren Point / Sutherland S

Hi DOLers

Is there anyone around the Taren Point area that is able to pick up and hold a lovely 16 yr old lady (by the name of Bless) til I can pick her up later this evening / very early tomorrow morning?

She will be going to Griffith in the morning to live out her days. Paper work etc is being looked after etc, and I am doing the transport, however am not able to get out of work to do the pickup myself before the shelter closes at 5pm.

Pls let me know ASAP by PM if you can help.

Many thanks in advance

Edited by Panto

I'm just the messenger and the ferry'er, but she will be looked after...

I heard about her plight and said 'awww bless'... and she said, 'yes, that's her name', me, 'sorry?', 'yes, her name is Bless'.

:heart: :heart:

Hopefully someone can pick her up today before 5? please, anyone? :provoke::flower:

Damn, if I had the day off I'd pick her up and hold her for you, that's right near me. But I won't be home until 6 :(

It's a bit like that, the few people I've tried down that way are in the same situation..! Remaining hopeful...

yes the poor dear.

looking forward to giving her a little fuss after I let her settle in and sniff her way around. Hope she travels well! I hear a gingernut biscuit 15-30mins before travelling might help...

Cheryl from Griffith is not only an angel to take Bless....but she's so lucky. Bless is gorgeous, a true blue Grandma Dog.

And good on you.....& the volunteer picker upper...for helping her on her way to Cheryl. :thumbsup:

She is such a dear. She shuffled around for a fair bit with a little old lady shuffle, worked out the doggie door, ate some devon and roo bits (took a little while to figure out what she would eat!).

She is now settled into panto's bed next to the eater. Wasnt too fussed with it in the crate so I brought it out.

She eyed the couch but with her legs not so good and not liking being touched on the legs to lift her on/off I didnt think it was a good idea.

Its hard not to be endeared to her! Such a sweetie. Even in the few hrs, my friend who picked her up found it hard to see her go.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

post-36791-133915664409_thumb.jpg