Best Wire Collapsible Crates

Desperately hoping to get some Crate Games style classes running now that I have a wonderful new area to train.

I have ordered a few Kramar crates for myself and the clinic recently and they are getting more and more sh*te with each new one coming in. :mad

Not happy at all with how wobbly they are when set up, that they don't align properly and the flimsy quality of the joiners.

SO where should I consider getting some nice, well-made strong ones from?? :)

The ones from Petstock are very exe though!

Agree however you may be able to negotiate a better price (we did). I bought a cheaper one from another reputable supplier and was extremely disappointed with the flimsy quality of the tray which cracked after only a couple of months. The TFH ones have lasted a couple of years with no signs of stress.

I like the ones from Vebopet

Another vote for Vebo pet- the only style that has managed to keep my Houdini in the crate!!

I just looked these crates up and for the size I need it would be $125, not at all expensive. Those cheaper crates are rubbish. I've seen a few at shows.

Desperately hoping to get some Crate Games style classes running now that I have a wonderful new area to train.

I have ordered a few Kramar crates for myself and the clinic recently and they are getting more and more sh*te with each new one coming in. :mad

Not happy at all with how wobbly they are when set up, that they don't align properly and the flimsy quality of the joiners.

Savic crates are great - solid and sturdy. You can get them from show stalls (Don Day has them at Erskine Park in Sydney)

Savic crates are great - solid and sturdy. You can get them from show stalls (Don Day has them at Erskine Park in Sydney)

I'm in Vic.

Contact "Puppy Power" and ask which brands they have (or check them out in e-bay. They have a display factory in Dandenong South that if you make a date and time with them, you'd be able to visit there and have a good ol' fashioned "touch & feel" (of the crates, that is). 9791 9222.

Contact "Puppy Power" and ask which brands they have (or check them out in e-bay. They have a display factory in Dandenong South that if you make a date and time with them, you'd be able to visit there and have a good ol' fashioned "touch & feel" (of the crates, that is). 9791 9222.

I second this, I have a Puppy Power crate and it's quite solid. I made the mistake of buying a cheap crate from an online discount store, it's rubbish. Flimsy, rattles, bends easily, plastic handles broke almost as soon as I set it up :(

I think my metal crate is a Puppy Power one as well, considering it lives in the kitchen and gets used as a spare table as well as crate training work, it's doing very well. :D

I like the ones from Vebopet

The vebo one's are my first choice too. I have bought several crates since I began rescuing and none have been as strong as the vebo one's.

With the flimsier one's, I have to use cable ties otherwise I wouldn't trust them.

Thanks for the suggestions so far, looks like there is somewhere close that stock Bono Fido and TFH so I can compare.

I'm having trouble seeing (b/c I can't enlarge the image enough) how savic crates are any different to what I have now. :confused:

I have a Savic and it's fantastic it's near impossible for me to actually undo it to put away lol it takes. Me and OH and that's for a midget crate. They're really strong and sturdy need had an issue with it unclipling or anything.

Rudducks crates are fantastic, I have 4 small crates for in the grooming shed and 2 jumbo crates for my dogs and love them. The jumbo are a bit on the heavy side but well worth it.

Edited by Andisa