Litters Due September 2012

Monteba

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Jersey out to the vet this morning. She has a stricture so not sure if she will whelp naturally or not. This is my first experience with one. It has relaxed a little more than it was on Monday so I'm hoping all goes well. I must say it is adding to my usual pre whelping stress!! The vet wants me to keep a close eye on her and ring her tomorrow to let her know if there is any change.

Aurora-Rose and I have had a very sleepless night

Starting last night at 10:30pm and finishing (I think)at 6:10am AR delivered 6 girls & 2 Boys

Sadly 1 girl went :rainbowbridge:

Will post photo's later, right now we are getting some well earned :sleep:

Sorry about the wee girl who crosssed the bridge.

Congratulations on the 7 others WoooHooo.

I just have to say publicly, that I have the most amazing support crew ever.

My daughter Taysha, her friend Danielle (Who just flew in from her honeymoon)and friend Janine just came over and woke us up, cleaned the whelping box, cleaned Aurora-Rose, set up a photo shoot and took the pictures then said go to bed :laugh: :laugh:

I feel very blessed sometimes.

Alluringpuppiesborn049_zps17305672.jpg

Jersey had her pups today. The first little fella was breach and Jersey just did not push so he took too long to come out and we lost him. :( I decided I wasn't hanging about to see what happened with the next one so threw Jersey and all our stuff in the car and headed to the vets. She did an ultrasound and said their heart rates were too low for her liking so Jersey was on the operating table pretty quickly. We have two girls and one boy and Jersey is being a very good first time mum despite her ordeal. They are all good weights and seem strong so fingers crossed they all thrive.