Wanted: Dog Carrier

WDO

Hi guys, used to be on the forum under another name.. Anyway, now I dont have access to the classified section..

Im after two pet carriers (plastic ones)

Need one collie / kelpie size and one xlarge one.

Is there any DOL members that sell them or where is the cheapest place to get them from.

Thanks in advance

I have a feeling that WDO meant that he/she doesn't have access to Off Topic - Member Marketplace or Commercial Marketplace.

I realise that, but obviously they cannot access that with only 5 posts and they asked for the classifieds section, not the Member Marketplace or Commercial Marketplace. So unless they are actually looking for somebody else to access it and see if there are any cheap crates available there, they should go look in the classifieds section.

Apologies, yes it was the member marketplace..

I had my old profile deleted (by request) - silly me didnt think about the member marketplace until after though..

Still looking if anyone could help..

Thanks

I bought mine from Australian Air Express at the airport in Sydney. They would have them in Townsville too I would expect? my PP40 cost me $50 I think (in May).

I was transporting from Sydney to Adelaide and buying the crate was the same price as hiring it from one of the pet transport companies.

There are often Vari crates advertised in the for sale section(rarely the members section)

There is one there now in QLD for a large

Large vari Kennel (size 5) $150 Airline approved used to import dogs from the USA.

After that cheapest i have seen them is in Melbourne at High four pet supplies but i would place a wanted ad ,people are often getting rid of Varis & the prices are very good & always accepted on airlines .

Otherwise if just for flying consider hiring as varis area pain in the arse at the other end