Pedigree Cats - Persians, Exotics And A Cornish Rex

Posting this in case any rescue groups can help.

A registered cat breeder has had a fire in her home and needs help with some of her cats. The cats are currently in temp care in the Southern Highlands - on the Sydney side.

Please PM me if you can help.

These cats desperately need to get out of where they are. They probably won't be in the best condition coat wise and need all vet work done. I have two here and they have just the most beautiful natures, very affectionate. They have previously lived with dogs but a lot of them have only lived in enclosures. They are all good with each other, even the entire males. Mine have been well handled, used to being bathed too.

Even if someone has room for just the one cat they have to get out of where they are if someone could pretty please squeeze one in.

Can someone please contact me re what cats are in need? We have been looking for a Persian.

Thanks

Hi,

I am fostering two through DCH - An exotic female called Pumpkin and a Cornish Rex called Elfy.A private rescuer also took on a number of Persians from this situation into rescue.If you want her details, please send me a message.She is a wonderful local lady who has done a lot for rescue and the Persians she took have all been groomed and are heading off to be desexed this week. :)

HELP STILL NEEDED!

There are still four more cats who urgently need help . . .3 Persians and an Exotic. A rescue in Wagga has offered to take them but transport is needed . . . Southern Highlands to Wagga NSW. Can anyone help at all?

Alternatively . . ..are there any other reputable groups who can take these cats? They all have lovely temperaments.Full vetwork is needed.

I will also post this request in Transport Needed.

Please PM with any offers of help.Thanks.

HELP STILL NEEDED!

There are still four more cats who urgently need help . . .3 Persians and an Exotic. A rescue in Wagga has offered to take them but transport is needed . . . Southern Highlands to Wagga NSW. Can anyone help at all?

Alternatively . . ..are there any other reputable groups who can take these cats? They all have lovely temperaments.Full vetwork is needed.

I will also post this request in Transport Needed.

Please PM with any offers of help.Thanks.

Yes I can take on all 4 that are left just need some help with transport. I could even travel to Gundagai to meet someone if Wagga isnt possible.

Thanks for the update on what cats still need help Carlo11.

AMS I am sorry you haven't heard back about your offers of help and hope that Carlo can help you. I'm not involved in the rescue, I just spread the word in the hope of finding help as these are the two breeds I love and have bred in the past.

I hope transport can be sorted for the 4 remaining cats. :)