Do You Know What This Is Called?

giraffez

Does anyone know what this is called?

I use it to connect my gentle leader harness to the collar of my dog. I'm trying to buy a new one but I've done searches on ebay and the likes for "Connectors" and it doesn't come back

Thanks

It looks like a single brace

It's called a "Ilookedeverywhereandcouldn'tfindonesomadeitmyself" or something like that

I would call it a tab lead. We attach it to the collar of beginner dogs, so that handlers can grab hold of them fairly easily, but they are short enough so the dog does not get caught up in it. Some have a knot at the end, but when I had them made for students, I used to have them make with the D-ring on them so people could then clip their full length lead to it.

Clean Run (USA agility webiste) now make a coiled elastic version which is much better, so we do not use them much any more.

I suspect you will have to have it made especially. A lady called Hannah Moore made ours. I can give you contact details if you want to email me privately. Or, depending on what size you have, I probably have a couple left somewhere in one of my draws.

Cheers,

i bought a black-dog one recently from my dog training club and it was called a halter extender...even though i thought it really should have been referred to as a connector. The one i bought is slightly different; it has one metal connector at one end the other end is a webbing loop which you slip knot through either a flat collar/slip collar.