My Foster Puppies

ruthless

The puppies all went on their adoption trials yesterday. Following in Uncle Bruno's footsteps, three of them went to a shoot for Urban Animal Magazine on the way. Look out for them in the next issue :D They had to pose in a basket, so luckily I'd spent much of their time here putting them in this box and telling them to stay there!

255236_10150991969199580_231320955_n.jpg

I just put way too many photos of them on my blog if anyone wants one last puppy fix.

http://www.ruthlessthings.com/blog/2012/07/puppieeeeeeees-part-3-sydney-dog-photographer/

Ruth that is such an awesome shot of the four of them together, was there any pics of all of them together? I bet your missing them now, not the cleaning up after them part but the cute part. :laugh:

Just curious, is the second pup from the left bigger or is he/she just standing up higher?

They are all so cute but the little one on the far left has the most adorable face, almost kind of Vizsla ish.... :)

All nine? Nooo. They were all here one day but we were busy talking to potential adopters.

Anzu, the red girl, was the smallest but not by much. The other three were pretty much the same size. Zen was just craning his neck in the photo.