Iphoneography

tlc

Can anyone give me some advice on how to take action shots with an iPhone4? Anytime i take a photo of a moving target etc everything just comes out as a blur. Is there an app or a setting on the phone i can change??

Thanks - and loving the phonto's

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1345289070[/url]' post='5933234']

Hi Guys, yes another thread here from me, I thought it might be fun to start an iphone photography thread (other phones welcome too of course) I know some photographers cringe at taking photos with their phones but for me having my iphone in my pocket all the time is fantastic should the occasion arise that I want to take a photo be it a simple snap or something I really want to turn out ok, its so handy to just grab it out and grab a shot. Im not sure if this thread will take off but Im hoping there is others out there like me that love photography and are happy to grab a moment even if it is on a phone camera.

Some from me, right off the phone no edit.

file-12.jpg

file-13.jpg

file-14.jpg

Little bobble head

file-15.jpg

I guess what I love most about snapping pictures with my phone is its there and its handy, and sometimes the results can be quite amazing. Well I think so! :laugh:

This might seem stupid but how do I upload photos from my iphone or ipad. I don't want to go to my computer as they aren't there. When I try it says enter URL for image. Help someone.

Today , I stopped off to see Dad who in his 80's regularly attends woodworkers' days ..and as he was an upholsterer of the old school , is often asked to repair/make things .here, it is replacement seats for a local theatre .

8956579740_8a5f5a5bba_b.jpg

Was wondering what your favourite Iphone app was for taking pics? Going to look at getting a set of those little lenses, never knew such a thing existed.

I have lots of apps for my playtime :D

I mostly use 'camera awesome'

I also use 'fast camera', and instagram , and hipstamatic

Editing ..using what's provided with Camera Awesome .. and an app called Snapseed, which is great!

I also occasionally use Jazz .

Was wondering what your favourite Iphone app was for taking pics? Going to look at getting a set of those little lenses, never knew such a thing existed.

Editing ..using what's provided with Camera Awesome .. and an app called Snapseed, which is great!

Awesome, thank you will have a look at them tomorrow :)

Awesome, thank you will have a look at them tomorrow :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...