Hydrobath

I realise this topic has probably been done to death over the years but here goes...

have decided to bite the bullet and buy a hydrobath... have considered 3 diffferent suppliers / brands and reduced to the two closest - geographically - so given that we are on the NSW / Vic border, where do others suggest I go?

What brands do you have?

I have a conumura midi hydrobath and love it! I would go fiberglass over the plastic barf shop ones just going from seeing the second hand ones advertised as they dont look like they wear as well (but then that could be how they are treated too).

Just adding mine is a single tank without a heater which works fine as i just bucket warm water into it. I wouldnt be without my hydrobath, especially i used to own two very hairy little dogs and it made life so much easier with knotts etc as the jet would pretty much brush the coat for me and get rid of all the dead hair.

My Barf one is wearing well. I am pretty easy on things though. I did have to replace the heating element after I had the bath just over a year. Think it was something annoying like one year and 2 days. I was not impressed with the customer service I received at this time.

I would recommend buying a bath that is driving distance away in case you have issues with it at a later date.

Thank you to those who replied....

The nearest one to us JulesP is Hydro Haven in Maroonpna.....it seems to meet my needs and he has been very good in responding to any questions I had... the people in Qld were not very forthcoming and I am still waiting ot hear from Melb....so I think it will be Maroopna....and a 3 week wait because I want the door in the front, not on the end...

I think mine is a hydrohaven bath. Had it probably 12 years. Still going fine. I have found the fibreglass on the iside is wearing away a little but I think they said they can resurface it. Single tank and heater. Never had to do anything to it (touch wood) :thumbsup: