An Answer To The Question ......

persephone

:laugh: looks like the start of an Aus vs NZ sports match

:laugh:

--

Beautiful photo Pers, I love sheep pronking :D

My kelps saw their first ever roos last week - they were alert but not alarmed :) They went still and watched but didn't chase and could be called away, which was a huge relief given how dangerous kangaroos can be, and apparently there is a mob of roos 2 houses back from where they'll be living next year! :eek:

Edited by Weasels

Great photo!

Saxon the "working dog" *eye roll* went on a roo chase the first time he saw any. It was at a camp ground where we had a cabin, roos everywhere. Saxon was maybe 1yo if that (5kgs) and bolted off the deck of the cabin to chase a couple of roos around the camp grounds then across a road. Eventually came back for the treat bag, it was very scary.

Given Quinn's laziness and Riley being not the sharpest crayon in the box, my only non- working breed dog Saxon is probably the only one that would actually give chase to much of anything, roo or baa!!

Thankfully ol Scout doesn't care for the roos that hang around the house anymore. Currently have Mumroo with a little Chitlin in the pouch :D The only thing he barks at is the foxes who steal his outside toys :laugh:

Great photo though Pers :thumbsup:

EFS

Edited by Noishe

I wish my dog barked, just once. Since I got little Cougar she has never barked, not at the other dogs, people knocking on my door, nothing. I've even tried to teach her by saying speak & barking myself, all to no avail. :confused:

She is a very happy little girl & wags her tail & wiggles her bottom when she sees another dog, or if I have a visitor, but no barking. Does anyone know if this is normal for some Staffies?