Brags For Miss Amber

smisch

:) it all got sent away yesterday but miss Amber got her Champion title on the 21st just shy of turning 11 months old!!! This makes her according to dol point score the youngest in NSW and I'm pretty sure the first lakeland in NSW this year as well :)

We're over the moon with this girl who was also the first lakie to achieve her EIC title at just 6 months! 4 baby puppy in groups

And 3 puppy in groups. Not bad for our first lakeland and my first dog that I've helped train and show from day dot.

What's next? Agility and more earth dogging and more showing!

Well done to both of you. I know how nice it is to be in a new breed and title it - especially after all the effort of learning to hand-strip!

I believe that there is a Sandimorn dog also in NSW who title this year at about 11 months as well. His title certificate is lodged on DOL under the breeder leaderboard.

Well done to both of you. I know how nice it is to be in a new breed and title it - especially after all the effort of learning to hand-strip!

I believe that there is a Sandimorn dog also in NSW who title this year at about 11 months as well. His title certificate is lodged on DOL under the breeder leaderboard.

Can't find him.. there's a sandimorn litter who are about a month older then ambers litter. the one who I'm pretty sure you thinking of has been shown down here on occasion but resides In OLD.. dunno but ambers breeder also recently titled one of her bitches as well so it's celebrations on our end for everyone!!!

Ahhh so he did lol Just noticed that too lol, oh well youngest bitch and only lakeland in Australia (according to the Earthdog committe) to have their EIC and as far as they know only lakeland to have an Earthdogging title :D

STILL LEARNING that art of Handstripping!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Ahhh so he did lol Just noticed that too lol, oh well youngest bitch and only lakeland in Australia (according to the Earthdog committe) to have their EIC and as far as they know only lakeland to have an Earthdogging title :D

STILL LEARNING that art of Handstripping!!! :rofl: :rofl:

I would love to try earthdog - unfortunately its not on offer here in WA