Kilmore 01/12

Kahnazhu

Hi All!

We sent off our first ever entry at the start of November to enter Kilmore on the 1st Dec, but my cheque hasn't been cashed yet. Is anyone else entered here and if so has your cheque been cashed?

If it doesn't get cashed today, do you think it's ok for me to call the Show Secretary and enquire?

Thanks!

Edited by Kahnazhu

Thanks for that Rebanne!

I just called, and we are entered, Mrs Humphries just was waiting on a few more to come in and she plans to cash the remaining few tomorrow. Numbers were posted out on Friday, so here's hoping they'll be here today or tomorrow! It's fair to say I'm getting a bit nervous now! :scared:

I did get some good advice from SwaY on the weekend, so that has helped tremendously!! :thumbsup: I'm sure we'l fumble through it.

Cane Corso is our breed

:D

Kahnazhu, come and find Rebanne and I at the show if you like. We will be the ones with two exuberant greyhounds :).

I'm a fairly "green" handler myself, but Rebanne is helping me learn. Just remember to relax and have fun with your dog :).

I may just come and introduce myself!

Thanks! :)

hope i get my numbers soon, didnt come today. if they were posted friday then they should be here tomorrow. if mine havent arrived wednesday i will call the show secretary :)

Hi LucyCharzie,

I didn't get mine yesterday either, so expecting them today too. Good luck!

:)

I did get some good advice from SwaY on the weekend, so that has helped tremendously!! :thumbsup:

Bloody you again :laugh:

Looking forward to catching up :thumbsup:

:rofl:

I just can't help it, you just have the most handome two boys ;) they're irresistable. Talk about animal magnitism :p