Overnight Vomiting

SeeGee

Hi all,

I have 2 beagles, Charlie and Mia.

Overnight, we have had some vomiting on the couch. I don't know which one was sick.

Both dogs seem to be bright and in good spirits at this point.

The vomit really had nothing of substance - though it was a little yellow - which brings me to concerns surrounding pancreatitis. However dinner was only oats and sardines (in spring water NO OIL!).

To vet or not to vet - that is the question....

As they both seem energetic and happy, gums are fine ...I'm leaning towards just monitoring them...

Yes! Always 3am! What is with that? :confused: I get woken up by that oh so familiar sound and yep, there it is, that bit of cartilage :laugh:

I guess it's when everything else goes out of the stomach ..and the odd bits rattle around until they trigger a cleanout ? (that's the scientific explanation :p :p )

Yes! Always 3am! What is with that? :confused: I get woken up by that oh so familiar sound and yep, there it is, that bit of cartilage :laugh:

I guess it's when everything else goes out of the stomach ..and the odd bits rattle around until they trigger a cleanout ? (that's the scientific explanation :p :p )

3am seems to be the universal dog puke time - they have an internal clock that goes "must wake human to let them know that little bit of stuff inside just isn't sitting well". Unfortunatly I have the self cleaning model of pugs, so I have to get up reallllly quickly. I figure if it came out, putting it straight back in there can't be helpful!

Spot on there hehe :laugh: