Junk

And why are they acting on FB like Lucky is still with them?

She is that's why is this hard to understand that Lucky is still with the rescue being fostered literally 5 minutes from our home. We see her we walk her we take her to the beach. Why is that hard for some to figure out?

Because in your short rescue history, honesty, clarity and transparency hasn't been your strong point.

I thought you weren't coming back here?

Edited by minimax

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is that's why is this hard to understand that Lucky is still with the rescue being fostered literally 5 minutes from our home. We see her we walk her we take her to the beach. Why is that hard for some to figure out?

you are not a 'rescue' - you are a person, who handed over a dog that wasn't yours, to someone else

If she is with another rescue, she is not with you.

I have a friend down the road who I see all the time, she doesn't live with me....

No she isn't with another rescue. Ina went to another rescue Lucky is still with us being fostered at a friends house that I live 5 minutes away from.

Because in your short rescue history, honesty, clarity and transparency hasn't been your strong point.

I said I would continue to check the threads to set lies straight. See this person was under the impression that lucky was given to another rescue and we were pretending to have lucky that is not the case but no one here would correct it so if there is something that isnt happening that people are saying is happening I will correct it. I have blocked those that are here just to argue because I wont waste time on arguing with them.

I said I would continue to check the threads to set lies straight. See this person was under the impression that lucky was given to another rescue and we were pretending to have lucky that is not the case but no one here would correct it so if there is something that isnt happening that people are saying is happening I will correct it. I have blocked those that are here just to argue because I wont waste time on arguing with them.

I corrected it. :D

Yes, you did.

*cough* no I didn't quote you just so you she could see your response because she's petty enough to have you blocked.

Yes, you did.

*cough* no I didn't quote you just so you she could see your response because she's petty enough to have you blocked.

I think I hae been blocked too as she doesn't reply to my posts :cry:

Yes, you did.

Her loss really, being petty enough to block people who have experience and advice in the area she's hoping to get into.

Yes, you did.

Your not blocked I dont find you bitchy or just out for drama actually. Its not people I dont want advice from its people that have nothing but snide comments and attacks.

Lucky is not still with you.

Your organisation is a pretend one, so it doesn't own any dogs. Just because you have invented a name for your imaginary rescue group, it doesn't mean it is a thing.

Lucky is not microchipped in your name, so you don't own her.

She is no longer at your house so you don't have her with you.

It is untrue to say she is still with you. You have put this dog in the home of another family.

Greylvr have you received any paperwork from Pound Rounds yet? All my Christmas post (parcels, cards etc) has been getting around Australia without a problem.

Yeh AusPost has been SO fast this year, I'm really impressed with them! If you haven't got anything yet, it probably means they haven't sent them.

I am sorry but it does not sound to me that there is anything ethical about this group. Even their artwork is plagiarized!

Why are people even still arguing with this person, they will obviously not take any advice on board and after reading the entire thread I think they may simply be baiting you? :shrug:

If they are doing anything illegal, report them. Otherwise just ignore them and make sure all the relevant people/rescues know not to deal with them, just like PR?