Cinder

She's was a rescue originally, the owners I bought her off, bought her out of a pet shop window, cause she was cute and then put her (as a baby puppy) with a dog that was going to kill her. Cinder has been our dog for two years and came with problems (like toilet ing) that we have gradually fixed most of the time. We were told she was a Mini Foxie and she looks pretty pure. I am looking for a new home for her as my Dobies are playing to rough with each other and are starting to accidentally hurt her. I know it's an accident cause I see them curl up together later. I'm keeping them separated other than supervised play at the moment, but that's not fair on Cinder, so I'm looking for a new good home for her. She's not leaving here until I do. I'm in Brisbane. Cinder is desexed and all up to date with vaccinations, I monthly heart worm her. She has home obedience (though being a terrier, the recall can sometimes be a bit iffy) and she's started agility classes. She can be a little bit timid (especially with males) but warm to her and she warms to you.

Guest donatella

She's lovely, a real cutie. What a shame you have to rehome her - have you looked at working with any local rescues to find her a home?

varicool a member here runs Tiny Dog Rescue and is based near Ispwich here in Brisbane she might be able to put you on her FB page or help you advertise through that channel?

I'm being very careful where I advertise her, as I'm being cautious as to who gets her. I have her up here and on a closed FB page, that is only for Amberley Defence People and my own FB page. I'd like to be able to track her and keep an eye on her.

And Christmas time doesn't bother me, as she's staying here till she finds a new home. So I'll keep putting the word out and sooner or later, the right person will come along. ;)

It's not all day every day, but yet it seems to be times for it and times to lay down. Then there's times like tonight, where I watched my male Dobie lie down on the grass and Cinder raced over and playfully attacked him. I just honestly don't think the Dobies realise they're so much bigger. I've told them off when I catch them and they stop and while its school holidays, Cinder can be inside with the kids. But I worry about when I'm not home.

Even when seperating, accidents happen. I learnt this the hard way. My little Cav girl got knocked by my 40kg rott and she ended up with broken bones and PTS. They were supervised at the time simply going from one yard to another.