Amended. All Good

Hey guys

Ok amended. Due to quite a few PMs and Maree's words here, I will be posting a list of pound dogs as usual.

I will no longer be frequenting this forum so the Cootamundra pound will not be appearing on here anymore. However, I have set up a facebook page that will be updated as new dogs come in. Just join up there to see what dogs are available or pm me (as I get notifications for pms) and I can email you the current list of dogs in the pound. Same offers for transport and temp care of smalls apply :)

https://www.facebook.com/CootamundraPound?fref=ts

Thanks everyone.

MUP

Edited by mixeduppup

Its great that you are helping the shelter I have liked it and if you ever need help with anything you know where to find me. Dont forget there is another forum you can try out ;) Keep your chin up and dont let things get you down.

That's a shame as DOL is for rescue and as we are the major players in rescuing the dogs at Coota Pound then where are these dogs going to end up, people on FB are the general public and how are you going to be assured that the general public get the dogs vet work done, entire dogs going anywhere, how do we know that the puppy farms won't start to source their dogs on FB.

I just worry about MN getting her hands on the dogs and send them all over Australia.

I don't use FB so will not be going onto FB to look at what is at Coota Pound, I just don't have the time to do that, please reconsider Hannah as rescue as you know takes up a lot of our time and to have one place to look for all of us is what we would prefer, looking on multiple sites is just too time consuming.

Maree

CPR

Hi Maree,

many rescues are members on fb and the dogs will also be posted on rr.

Who is MN? Also if you are that concerned I can keep posting a list but my participation will be low and mostly through pms. :)

Edited by mixeduppup

It was, apart from lists I won't be posting.

OK but I don't get the need to announce it.

Imagine the posts aimed at Mixeduppup if she had just stopped posting the needy dogs at Coota Pound and they only went on FB, she was letting us know out of respect and a courtesy to "Rescue"

Thank you for reconsidering Mixeduppup :thumbsup::thumbsup: .

Maree

CPR

Edited by keetamouse