Greyhound Pup

Hi folks, :)

I've been asked to help find a home for a young greyhound pup.

Currently located near Ballarat, Vic, but I'm willing to drive him to his new home, or at least part of the way.

He's a black pup, currently 8 weeks old, from racing lines. He's safe and well with his breeder until he finds a forever home.

At 4 weeks old he sustained fractures to his left hind (tibia/fibula). No growth plate involvement. He's now running around like a pork chop with his siblings.

While he won't make it as a racing dog, his leg has healed extremely well and a lovely pet home is what he needs. His trainer is a lovely fellow, who just wants to find this sweet little boy a good home.

So, anyone looking for a new pup? Or know of someone who is?

Please contact me!!

Sometimes GAP has people wanting a pup, while they can't get involved because of his age they have, in the past, put people in touch and then it's up to both parties to be satisfied with each other. So try them and maybe GSN are the same, doesn't hurt to ask.

Sometimes GAP has people wanting a pup, while they can't get involved because of his age they have, in the past, put people in touch and then it's up to both parties to be satisfied with each other. So try them and maybe GSN are the same, doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks Rebanne. Will do :)

Edited by Sir WJ

Would Adelaide be an option for a new home if we were to drive over?

I know a retired couple (my parents) with no other pets who are waiting for the right grey with GAP here in Adelaide - I foster for GAP and we are very familiar with grey care, muzzle laws and not allowing them off lead ever.

The number of times my Mum has said she wishes pups came through GAP as she is still drawn in that direction and would prefer a boy.

I will send you a PM :)

I know a retired couple (my parents) with no other pets who are waiting for the right grey with GAP here in Adelaide - I foster for GAP and we are very familiar with grey care, muzzle laws and not allowing them off lead ever.

The number of times my Mum has said she wishes pups came through GAP as she is still drawn in that direction and would prefer a boy.

Oooh, that's exciting :thumbsup::thumbsup: . Keep us posted please.

Sounds fantastic. Have replied to your PM.

So excited for him!!

:( Sadly this sweet little boy still needs a home so bumping him up.

I did not know but my parents have a 3 week "once in a lifetime" cruise booked in Feb and do not want to adopt this little man and have to leave him again so soon and for so long.

My Mum would have been happy to cancel the holiday but I think she would have gained a dog and lost a husband (depending on the husband I know this may not have been a bad trade!!).

Hopefully it means fate has another wonderful forever family coming his way :crossfingers:

• 2 weeks later...